Nicknames

E-rock

How many of you have had nicknames? What were they? Apparently I'm one of the few who used a real nickname for my log-on name (what a dumb-ass).

Nick names I have had in chronological order:

Jew-Money

E-luv

Eazy-luvin'

Erik-Dirty-Pants

The Creature

Tooth(y)

E-rock

E-rod (making fun of said name above, I have such wonderful friends)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every one calls me Wyatt, well Wyatt Fucking Erpp, WFE for short...

But I think I have a million of them, no one seems to call me by my real name...

Wyatt

The breeze

Counrty

stump jumper- Which is a modification of stumpy for some reason stumpy just doesn't sit well with the ego...

Jew

sir licks alot

snake

and of course

ASSHOLE!!!

just to name a few!!!

I like giving nick names to people that piss me off.

Teachers that piss me off became:

1. The Romulan = a bitch that was mean to kids and other teachers that did not see it her way(she looked like one too)

2. Ferengi = holy roller that persecuted kids that did not attend church and b/4 school prayer meetings(had big ears, short and wore weird clothes that sparkled like that bar tender dude in Star Trek)

3. Slitmore= an evil woman that tried to ramrod a student out of her science class by telling lies about him(she hated any assertive male).

4. Halibut Head= central admin guy that was hated teachers and was the hatchet man for contract time. Rumor he'd screw anything with a skirt.(name was because of his narrow forhead and wide front to back ratio of his head)

to name a few grin.gif

sisu_suomi said:

I like giving nick names to people that piss me off.

Teachers that piss me off became:

1. The Romulan = a bitch that was mean to kids and other teachers that did not see it her way(she looked like one too)

2. Ferengi = holy roller that persecuted kids that did not attend church and b/4 school prayer meetings(had big ears, short and wore weird clothes that sparkled like that bar tender dude in Star Trek)

3. Slitmore= an evil woman that tried to ramrod a student out of her science class by telling lies about him(she hated any assertive male).

4. Halibut Head= central admin guy that was hated teachers and was the hatchet man for contract time. Rumor he'd screw anything with a skirt.(name was because of his narrow forhead and wide front to back ratio of his head)

to name a few grin.gif

Too mucking fuch Sisu.

Thrashador because I have a penchant for demoing uninsured rental cars.

blush.gifcry.gifmadgo_ron.gifpitty.gif