Skinning away the hours....

Skinning.jpg

...and skinning....

MoreSkinning.jpg

....and skinning....

AndMore.jpg

....and skinnin....

MoreDamnSkinning.jpg

...until two days later we finally reach camp....which wasn't even as far as we had hoped to get in one day... :crosseye:

Camp.jpg

Park Creek Pass

ParkCreekPass.jpg

Booker :tup:

Booker.jpg

After we had ruled out our first 10 objectives....we continued up to option #11

UpUpUp.jpg

....what was our objective...still so far away

NForkBridgeCreek.jpg

Not a bad view

BostonGlacier.jpg

We'll be back!

SoFarAway.jpg

Hell yeah guys! Even if you didn't do your objective(s) it wasn't a failure, look at where you were!!!!!!!

And an amazing photo Booker. That couloir we've all been eyein' don't look so steep from that photo.....but I bet it's rad nonetheless!

Thanks for the pics and stoke!

Yeah, Blake that's exactly what we did. We skied to pretty much the high spot of the Fremont Glacier, which is remarkably flat once you're over the moraine. Sky has a rad pic of me on the "summit pyramid" of the Fremont Glacier.

Rolf..no it's not Tricouni...it's actually just a little sub-summit of Buckner...kinda like the ENE face. But the face is pretty big and gnarly lookin for sure.

Mike...Yeah that couloir on Booker looks sweet! Someone needs to go get that for sure!

have fun!

Yeah, Blake that's exactly what we did. We skied to pretty much the high spot of the Fremont Glacier, which is remarkably flat once you're over the moraine. Sky has a rad pic of me on the "summit pyramid" of the Fremont Glacier.

Ross, that flat spot atop the Fremont actually is a deep bowl (wind-scoop type thing) that fills up with water in the summers. I haven't seen a feature like it anywhere else. You can see it on the left side of this picture:

10221more_glacier.JPG

Fremont TR

Edited by Blake