New Girl In Seattle

ClimbingGirl33

glassgowkiss said:

Billygoat said:

glassgowkiss said:

since most of the wankers posting here can't climb for shit- do yourself a favor. go to vertical world or stoned gardens and find some people to climb with. or go to squamish on a weekend, much nicer place then choss heap aka north cascades.

Hey glass gow kiss my ass! moon.gif Why don't you go and make a positive contribution (besides your photos) and post your opinion on my Gear Critic thread the_finger.gif

hey sheepshager, not my problem your dick is small and your ego writes check your body can't cash. if you decide to take things personally moon.gifpitty.gifyelrotflmao.gif- don't blame this one on me.

Seems like you're the one being a bit reactionary boxing_smiley.gif

I think your photos are good and I want your opinion on my Gear Critic thread.

But, you gotta have balls to climb choss heaps moon.gif

My dick is big, my ego is gold and my body takes me where I want to go the_finger.gif

I don't shag sheep, I eat them cheeburga_ron.gif

Smell my glove you cross dressing, crack smoking ukulele player bigdrink.gif

snaf.gif

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the moderators anyway? Are we allowing April Fools' Thread to continue unhindered? What's this world coming to?

The mods are here, but since this is a good april fools joke this one stays for now, even though a few days ago I did consider moving it to spray. Geek_em8.gif

ClimbingGirl33 said:

Geesh - what do I have to do to prove that I really am moving AND wanted some information on climbing.

How lame is this.

I guess I missed the part where you actually asked for information??

so what do you want to know?

You want information on climbing? You won't get much signal to noise on this page until later in the year when the climbing opens up a bit (hint: it's not the best conditions right now, probably better than Boston though). Try this links pages for a start.

many local climbing sites some are not local

The Krawarick site has a pretty good "Where to go" section for a general overview. Other sites have jillions of trip reports, or more in depth info on specific areas. The Hengeveld site is my current favorite with some good Squamish stuff.

another good links page

This site is a pretty good way to get a general overview of the area too.

Once you get more familiarized with the places you might be more successful in ferreting out the actual information that gets posted here. wave.gif

Hey climbing girl 33 do a site search for "amber"

You may find why some greet you with skepticism.

Some guys on this site like to create female user names, ask for partners, then make fun of those who respond to them "a ha ha X is so desperate he sent 10 PM's to Avatarette! he's not really interested in climbing, all those Pm's said "yeah lets go climbing PS do you have a boyfriend" " yellaf.gif

Actually, if said trolling reduces the amount of such private messaging its probably a good thing.

ClimbingGirl33 said:

Geesh - what do I have to do to prove that I really am moving AND wanted some information on climbing.

How lame is this.

Take it easy, finding climbing partners here is really not hard. Like I said, you'll be set as soon as you meet a few people at pub club. What information do you want?

Did you do that search for Amber yet?

fleblebleb said:

ClimbingGirl33 said:

How lame is this.

Take it easy, finding climbing partners here is really not hard. Like I said, you'll be set as soon as you meet a few people at pub club. What information do you want?

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifpub club? you mean a bunch of drunk spraylords with 25% body fat pitty.gifwazzup.gif

glasscowkissmyass, you should meet wayne, that guy is definately less then 25%, I hope I'm in that kind of shape when I'm his age.

ClimbingGirl, seriously show up to pub club, everyone here is joking around even though you did post on April Fools. You'll find partners no problem.

glassgowkiss said:

fleblebleb said:

ClimbingGirl33 said:

How lame is this.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifpub club? you mean a bunch of drunk spraylords with 25% body fat pitty.gifwazzup.gif

Wasn't Whillans more like 95% body fat? He still got up stuff. the_finger.gif

adventuregal said:

dryad said:

Hey ClimbingGirl (and other climbing girls too) - drop me a line. wave.gif

We can ditch the bullshitting disbelieving guys and have a cc.com girls' day out at Exit 38 or something.

I'm there, Dryad! wave.gif

Can I come along too? I'm a nice sensitive chap and wouldn't at all be interested in staring leacherously at you all as you climbed cantfocus.gif

JGowans said:

Can I come along too? I'm a nice sensitive chap and wouldn't at all be interested in staring leacherously at you all as you climbed.

JGowans said:

Anyway, what got me through the last 2 miles was this absolute babe that passed me. I fixed my beady eyes on her amazing derriere and while I was hypnotized, I cruised through those last couple of miles following right behind her.

rolleyes.gif