• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave_Schuldt said:

LOOK WHAT I FOUND WITH GOOGLE!!

http://www.rockclimbing.com/users/list.php?UserID=climbinggirl33

She may be the real thing. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I can confirm that. I corresponded with her briefly in February before she came out for her interview. We exchanged a few climbing photos and one of them was the same photo dug up by Dave Schuldt.

Nice work, guys!

RobBob said:

Allison,

I thought that you would be upset that DFA called you a baby! cry.gifyelrotflmao.gif

DFA's SO actually did get in trouble with some uppity feminist lady at work a while back when she made the grievously insensitive mistake of referring to women as "chicks." Hard to imagine why a woman would say something so patently offensive! cantfocus.gif

Dave_Schuldt said:

minx said:

they can't help it....they are desperate

No, we are just a bunch of gear geeks more interested in the details of the latest gear than girls. yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

that might explain why so many of you are desperate to get laid yellaf.gifwave.gif

Sj?????? ( i can't spell) ...cripes boy, take a joke would ya? wave.gif

minx said:

Dave_Schuldt said:

minx said:

they can't help it....they are desperate

No, we are just a bunch of gear geeks more interested in the details of the latest gear than girls. yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

that might explain why so many of you are desperate to get laid yellaf.gifwave.gif

Sj?????? ( i can't spell) ...cripes boy, take a joke would ya? wave.gif

it was a joke...oh iam so serious way too much i guess. hahaha.gifyelrotflmao.gifhahaha.gifrolleyes.gifyellaf.gifwazzup.gifwave.gifbigdrink.gif

RobBob said:

Yeah, Sj, you're wound up just as tight as Minx...hey....why don't you two just get together and "unwind?"

hey now! i'm only uptight over the important shit wink.gif

and i sure the heck am not hooking up w/little punk w/a name i can't spe who can't take an obvious joke about gearheads not getting smileysex5.gif. (besides my ISO might not appreciate if i did wink.gif)