How many of you have tattoo's?

TamaraSlade

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see what that is Tamara?

I have a swallow on my breast (cost = $10 and 2 Tuborg beers in Denmark) and a missile launching on my leg ($20). I thought that a spitting Cobra on the Penis, while innovative, would have been over the top.....

clip.jpg

Tribal Tramp Stamp?? For realz? Did no one tell you that tribal tramp stamps are, um, ah, not as cool as you think they are, shall we say?

I have a tattoo on my dick that reads "WY!" at times. The ladies think I'm a proud Wyoming native until they realize later that it says "Welcome to the Pleasure Bone! Have a nice day!

Yeah... hindsight is 20/20. I picked it on the spot when I found out the guy would tattoo me even though I was 16 at the time... let's just say have since learned a valuable lesson since. My current tattoo guy is actually working on a larger something to cover it with something I like much much more.

Ladies? I thought you were married? :confused:

clip.jpg

Tribal Tramp Stamp?? For realz? Did no one tell you that tribal tramp stamps are, um, ah, not as cool as you think they are, shall we say?

I have a tattoo on my dick that reads "WY!" at times. The ladies think I'm a proud Wyoming native until they realize later that it says "Welcome to the Pleasure Bone! Have a nice day!

obviusly you used that new Microsoft font size written for microchips... 0.005pt font-size...

Thanks for sharing that with me Bone!

John, nice tats.

This was last Sat. out solo. Here's what use to be a Swallow 33 years ago when I got it in Copenhagen. Now it looks more like a sick Robin....probably look like a Crow in a few years. LOL

Tattoo.jpg

Where'd the lines on the face, grey hair and the extra lbs come from? :grin: