How many of you have tattoo's?

TamaraSlade

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to study nude figure drawing. Never got very good at it, but loved to do it. The human figure is exceedingly beautiful and doesn't need improvement. Graffiti can look good on bridges and rail road cars, but not on skin. Flame on!

Change your tune

After hovering my cursor over that link, I am afraid to click on it while at work... very afraid...

ETA: ee-yup, got the proxy server warning for blocked sites. :rolleyes:

Edited by sobo

• 2 months later...
Having bible verses tattoo'd on for tramp stamps is what all the girls are doing on my block.

I don't think it would be considered A "Tramp Stamp", because it is located on my hip, not lower back.

I hate the term "tramp stamp". It is belittling that this word gets applied to women who decide to get a tattoo. For many of us, a tattoo is an important, personal thing that carries meaning. And then to have other women defend their tattoo just because the location isn't the back is pussified bullshit.

A tramp stamp is not just any tat on a womans back...

Tramp Stamp

"The Tattoo found on the lower region of a womans back. Often a tribal symbol or artwork that is wider than tall, such as angel wings, vines, and butterflies. It origins are believed to have started with early indian tribe(s) when a male would place his 'brand' on his female partners lower back to discourage other males, where the strategically placed brand would be seen during sexual acts, such as the 'doggie style' position.

Ironically, today it is usually understood by society as associated with sexual promiscuity and commonly reffered to using derogatory terms. Popular with women in their 20's, and frowned upon in their later years."