this s ucks...

RuMR

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i broke the end of my tibia off yesterday morning. Surgery next monday...we're off to a flying start!

Did you do this snowboarding at Crystal? My sister took care of somebody that broke their tibia from snowboarding at Crystal very recently, and she found that weird, becuase breaking a tibia snowboarding is not that common.

Fawk, Rudy, that really does suck! Hope that you're not in too much pain (you get any good drugz?) and that you heal up well.

Look at it this way, now you can take a load off and let those asswipers in WDC figure their own selves out of that I-495 mess. :laf:

a H U G E bouldering fall of about 3 feet!!!!

I dunno man... that may qualify as ginormous. Mebbe even colossal. You better check with kevbone on that... :smirk:

I damn near went to hunt down his post about that ridiculuously overexaggerated fall at smith to paraphrase...

in all seriousness it hurt like hell and i generated a stream of obscenities that woulda made polishedknob blush...