¿puǝʞǝǝʍ sıɥʇ op noʎ pıp ʇɐɥʍ

Alpinfox

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had to turn my computer upside down...

many, many solo laps at beacon - after meeting up w/ jim o and enjoying a bit of the high life i finally put a rope on and have rarely been as terrified - all that weight pulling me down!

many, many solo laps at beacon - after meeting up w/ jim o and enjoying a bit of the high life i finally put a rope on and have rarely been as terrified - all that weight pulling me down!

Ivan, how many laps?

7 pitches at Beacon Saturday with Ujhan (ran into Ivan, Pete, Kirby and his wife there), lots of family time, sprayed blackberries at PRGO on Sunday and more family time.

Today I'm starting to retrofit a Forrest Moljinar to be the perfect cleaning tool.

Maybe I should share that....hmmm, camera at home. Maybe I have to post this process in the gearwhore section later.

HEY FOX, THAT FALL OFF THE LADDER FU*KED UP YER TEXT DUDE!

First trip to Index :)

Tauras, Breakfast of Champions, and Toxic Shock.

As a reference that 5.9, and 10a gear stuff I've done at Smith was harder :eveeel:

Then plumbing, working in the backyard, and drinking beer :grin:

Were you there yesterday?

I saw some folks over on Breakfast of Champions. Looked like fun. We were on Great Northern Slab and Aires. That chimney still kills me. :cry:

Rather quiet day out there, it seemed. Only crossed paths with one other party at the top--they were coming up Pisces.

First trip to Index :)

Tauras, Breakfast of Champions, and Toxic Shock.

As a reference that 5.9, and 10a gear stuff I've done at Smith was harder :eveeel:

Then plumbing, working in the backyard, and drinking beer :grin:

Were you there yesterday?

I saw some folks over on Breakfast of Champions. Looked like fun. We were on Great Northern Slab and Aires. That chimney still kills me. :cry:

Rather quiet day out there, it seemed. Only crossed paths with one other party at the top--they were coming up Pisces.

Was it mid-afternoon? If so yep, that was probably Sprocket and I :) I didn't see anyone else running up it. If you were in a group of 4 (3 guys one girl?), then I think we came up the start of Aires (short slightly awkward crack to the first ledge) right behind you then headed right to Taurus :wave:

Oh, and we were there on Saturday.

Edited by selkirk