Exit 38 bandit

LUCKY

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trask get the camo out of the closet grab the AK with the sniper scope lets go VARMIT hunt'in!! [big Grin]

I will bring my 300 win mag Elk rifle I can waup!! a baseball at 300 hundred yards with that mutha! Hey at that distance he would feel the WAUP!! before he heard the BANG!! [Cool] I'll row sham bow you for the first shot. Hey can I bring my bar dawgs they is gett'in hungry they haven't eat'in since they was a chew'in on Dennis Harmon's [Moon]

You would proably rather rig a claymore to a wallet [Eek!] that would be kinda messy.

So you up for some good old USA RAMBO kick [Moon]

back in the day some logger was stealing pins and throwing rocks down from the top at squamish aid climbers hardcore... they got about 20 guys together walked into the Chieftan Pub and grabbed him drinking beer with his buddies (too scared to do anything) took him out by Shannon Falls and tied him to a tree, then everybody got a couple of rocks and "the first one to break a bone gets a case of beer!" end of problem

BUT if these guys are russki mafia and you pull that shit you risk getting capped one day as payback.. so dont start what you cant finish

maybe vigilante justice should end with the guy being delivered to the cops, then?

feed him to the snafflehounds [sNAFFLEHOUND]

if you seriously think it is russion mafia or something...then you should contact the king county sherriff's office, they have a task force exclusivly to deal with these folks...they are nearing as large a problem as some of the asian gangs......

when i was doing fraud in the auburn/kent valley the russian mafia was way into similar scams like this, as well as honda/acura theft.....

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

I was thinking more along the lines of a gauntlet ass whoopin'...not killin' them you fool.
[Eek!]

If you just ph-uk them up they could come back on you I have been involved in that shit before I say NUKE the muthaphukers but if you don't want to kill them how bout some Kong justice, dung covered bamboo shoot up the penis, than can my bar dawgs chew on them awhile? [Wink]

try this:

George Phillips of Meridian Mississippi was going up

to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the

garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window.

George opened the back door to go turn off the light

but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things. He

phoned the Police, who asked "Is someone in your house?" and he said no.

Then they said that all patrols were busy, and that no one was available at

this time, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be

along when one became available.

George said "Okay," hung up, counted to 30, and then phoned the Police

again. "Hello. I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people

in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now cause I've just

shot them all." Then he hung up.

Within five minutes three police cars, 2 Armed Response units, a

Helicopter and an ambulance showed up at the Phillips residence.

The police caught the burglars red-handed. One of the policemen said

to George: "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available.

[Wink]

Ooh, I like that idea! Catch the fuckers on video, preferably with more than one camera, then roadblock them and walk out of the trees with 911 on the line. Tell the police you've shot some car thieves, but you might have missed one of 'em. It might be a good idea if no one involved in the operation actually has a gun on them at the time.

It'd be easy to block them in if they were at the Iron Horse lot, but if we had four cars and some road flares or traffic cones, we could easily block traffic on either end of the pullout, too. All it would take is four drivers to man the roadblock, and five or so others in cover with cameras and reliable cellphones. If they run, they won't get far.

Hey lucky... I am so sorry to hear about your climbing partner. Tell her I am thinking of her and hope she heals soon!

as far as the thieves go, I realy hope you all can come up with something. Maybe if you get good video and make a big stink in the media, something will happen. Good luck [smile]

sk

quote:

Originally posted by Retrosaurus:

quote:

Originally posted by vegetablebelay:

Maybe you'd get a better police response if you told them the bandits were stealing Trail Park Permits.
[Roll Eyes]

Maybe you deserve to get ripped off if you were socially irresponsible enough to buy a Trail Park Permit.

Big talk from a guy that goes around removeing hangers and chopp'in other climbers routes [Mad]

Pretty socially irresponsible if you ask me [Roll Eyes]

[ 09-06-2002, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: richard noggin ]

quote:

Originally posted by richard noggin:

Big talk from a guy that goes around removeing hangers and chopp'in other climbers routes
[Mad]

Pretty socially irresponsible if you ask me
[Roll Eyes]

I have never stolen hangers. I think what you mean is removing bolts from irresponsibly bolted routes.

A socially responsible act.

quote:

Originally posted by Retrosaurus:

quote:

Originally posted by richard noggin:

Big talk from a guy that goes around removeing hangers and chopp'in other climbers routes
[Mad]

Pretty socially irresponsible if you ask me
[Roll Eyes]

I have never stolen hangers. I think what you mean is removing bolts from irresponsibly bolted routes.

A socially responsible act.

Goddamm I'm starting to bore myself. I've got an opinion on everything. Yay, internet!

So, this one is this: I firmly believe that the removal of bolts is necessary when previously trad-only routes get bolted. I think specifically of Cunning Stunt at Index, and that steep slab left of Jello Tower at Castle. It's sad to me when the original integrity of a route is desecrated, never again to be enjoyed in the style of the first ascensionist. This robs the first ascensionist of his/her accomplishment, and it removes the awe and respect that future ascensionists and hopefuls might feel when contemplating the route.

Try and go bolt gritstone, some of ya!

My opinion is in no way an endorsement of Retrosaurus, who continues to baffle me with his feckless feckisms.

Retro, go hump some fossils.

Speaking of mailboxes and such, my uncle in Colorado had a problem with some kids lassoeing his mailbox with a chain and driving off. He also had a problem with getting hit by lightening, which proved to be fatal, but that's another story.

Anyway, he'd hear the roar of the truck, and run out into his yard to find them speeding away, his mailbox pulled from the ground.

He fixed the mailbox, and a week later, the same thing happened. Pissed.

So, he went to the lumber yard, bought a four inch steel post 10 feet long and 500 pounds of concrete. The product was a mailbox that could have served as a footing for a skyscraper or anchored the USS Missouri in a typhoon.

A couple weeks later, he heard the familiar roar of the truck, followed by a big crash and clatter. He ran out and found the bumper of a Chevy truck--complete with license plate--attached by a length of chain to his mailbox...

Busted!

[ 09-06-2002, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: Uncle Tricky ]