LUCKY

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, what we really should do is something like this:

George Phillips of Meridian Mississippi was going up

to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the

garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window.

George opened the back door to go turn off the light

but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things. He

phoned the Police, who asked "Is someone in your house?" and he said no.

Then they said that all patrols were busy, and that no one was available at

this time, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be

along when one became available.

George said "Okay," hung up, counted to 30, and then phoned the Police

again. "Hello. I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people

in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now cause I've just

shot them all." Then he hung up.

Within five minutes three police cars, 2 Armed Response units, a

Helicopter and an ambulance showed up at the Phillips residence.

The police caught the burglars red-handed. One of the policemen said

to George: "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available.

[ 09-17-2002, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: Gordonb ]

No, Wait, maybe this would be better:

A man was going up to bed, when his wife told him he'd left the light on in the garden shed - she could see it from the bedroom window. But he said that he hadn't been in the shed that day. He looked himself, and there were people in the shed, stealing things.

He rang the police, but they told him that no one was in his area, so no one was available to catch the thieves. He said OK, hung up, counted to 30 and rang the police again.

"Hello. I just rang you a few seconds ago because there were people in my shed? Well, you don't have to worry about them now, I've just shot them all."

Within five minutes there were half a dozen police cars in the area, an Armed Response unit, the works. Of course, they caught the burglars red-handed. One of the policemen said to this man: "I thought you said you'd shot them!"

He replied, "I thought you said there were no cops available!

quote:

Originally posted by Alex:

how about posting the pix of the suspect cars so we can all be on the lookout?

It will be a week or two before the pics will be ready... my dad took them with a film camera, and he'll develop them when he's back in GA. They're on the way back, but the only problem is they're stopping at Yellowstone and the Tetons. [smile]

Hell, if my digital camera weren't MIA, we would have had pics up the same day...

Ok a week later and no response from the police

When I talked to the officer ,no vigilante shit, I could give you the one plate # but do you think they will be in the same cars again? They have tore down the warning sign in the parking lot so you know they are still hanging around. After I get the pictures I am going to submit their known prowls and info for the last 7 years than it's in the hands of the police . My neck is on the line, how would you like to be the one ID'ed as their big problem . Above the climb side dish at the base of the climbs just desert and late for dinner is what I call BANDIT ledge from there you can watch for yourself.

Guy that does the slim jim: white male short dark hair 6ft 175lb band tatoo on right arm across bicep muscle

Guy that drove the red mazda scans the cards: white male over the ears dark hair unshaven 5ft10 165lb also seen two large white males 6ft+ overweight seen in late model small chevy blazer

lite gray (toupe)none of these guys fit the area

also seen white male 6ft slim sandy blond hair travels alone blends in with the crowd this is the guy that did me 4 years ago

[ 09-20-2002, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: LUCKY ]

OK LUCKY write a well worded explanation of what your experiences have been and post/send it to the links below. Encourage others to complain. Call King County Sherrif and ask them what has to be done to get something to happen. Come on CC.comers you can either spray on here or engage in more advanced spraying by actually complaining to somebody that might be able to do something.

State Parks

This is info line call this to get Ollalie Park number I tried but was put on hold.

360-902-8844. If someone gets it please post it here.

Sherrif North Bend Substation 206.296.0612

Email King County Here request an email reply let them know you will post the reply on CC.com:

http://www.metrokc.gov/comments/comment.cfm

seattle times outdoor message board:

http://boards.nwsource.com/mb/user/thread.html

Some B Boards:

http://mtncommunity.org/

http://www.eskimo.com/57Epc22/CC/Bboard/wwwboard.html

WTA.org

Seattle Times NW Weekends Editor

Brian Cantwell 206.748-5724

BCantwell@Seattletimes.com

[ 09-20-2002, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: Peter Puget ]

Ok talked to the Sheriff today and security at the Bon where one of the scanned cards were used

Security at the Bon said you have to make noise, he must be right because the Sheriff dept has nothing on the computer go figger after two car prowls in progress and dealing with an officer they act like, what there is a problem, No case file nada [Roll Eyes]

Here it is if you have any beta past or present call Detective Rodgers at 206-296-4280

[Mad][Mad]

[ 09-20-2002, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: LUCKY ]

• 2 weeks later...

Sick of seeing the Exit 38 bandit stuff I posted a bunch of links for Lucky to post his message if he was serious. To date: no posts. He even sent me a word file roughly describing the situation yet when I suggested he post a real name he gave me a smart ass reply. Thus, I am fell justified in saying that Lucky's posts were complete BS. Peter has spoken!

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Puget:

Sick of seeing the Exit 38 bandit stuff I posted a bunch of links for Lucky to post his message if he was serious. To date: no posts. He even sent me a word file roughly describing the situation yet when I suggested he post a real name he gave me a smart ass reply. Thus, I am fell justified in saying that Lucky's posts were complete BS. Peter has spoken!

Pictures are somewhere in the US Postal System right now. Wait a few days...