My Netflix queue is played out... Recommendations?

Skeezix

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let The Right One In is indeed great.

Exit Through The Gift Shop, while not yet available, is a great documentary, sort of about street art and sort of about OCD behavior.

Dead Alive is possibly the best and funniest zombie film ever made. Just the sort of thing for folks who like that sort of thing. Other early Peter Jackson films that might amuse and revolt are Meet The Feebles and Bad Taste. It's hilarious to view these three movies and think someone thought, "Yes! This is just the guy to adapt the Lord of the Rings to the screen."

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is good if you like Robert Downey Jr, and Val Kilmer's turn as Gay Perry the detective is sheer brilliance.

Man On Wire is a cleverly assembled documentary about Phillipe Petit and his walk between the tops of the World Trade Center.

Lars And The Real Doll presents the possibility of psychological redemption through a love doll, set in a small Minnesota town.

Good suggestions ...thanks. I've seen some of them, and I'll check out the others. I've been working my way through a couple of TV series: The Wire, and the old Kung Fu w/ David Carradine. I watch Kung Fu with my boys and we discuss the zen philosophy bits. It's a damn good show.

Good suggestions ...thanks. I've seen some of them, and I'll check out the others. I've been working my way through a couple of TV series: The Wire, and the old Kung Fu w/ David Carradine. I watch Kung Fu with my boys and we discuss the zen philosophy bits. It's a damn good show.
I grew up on that shit, man. Luv Quai Chang Kane...