Fucking healthcare

glassgowkiss

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish this legislation just simply died. for now insurance companies fucked the uneducated general public (FW &co) up the ass with sky rocketing costs, now it looks they are trying to go after tax dollars. unless there is a limit on costs increases, public option the only winner will be insurers.

Reconciliation in the House may come around yet; as a budgeting procedure, it only needs a simple majority, right?

Oh, there's always room for movement. We're at the highest health care cost in the world for the 37th best care and only mediocre longevity. We could always pay a little more for a little less and die a little sooner.

Yuck it up buddy, its likely your children won't have as long a lifespan as you do.

Oh, there's always room for movement. We're at the highest health care cost in the world for the 37th best care and only mediocre longevity. We could always pay a little more for a little less and die a little sooner.

Yuck it up buddy, its likely your children won't have as long a lifespan as you do.

Reciting bogus stats is beneath you, Off. Ditto, the comment re my children. But I should have clarified: This monster of a bill is dead. And any bill wherein the president blatantly lies ("you get to keep your doctor") to the American people will suffer the same fate. I would love to get the insurance industry under control, but all your side can do is think about ways to supplant it with government. Pathetic, really.

I would love to get the insurance industry under control, but all your side can do is think about ways to supplant it with government. Pathetic, really.

But isn't the alternative to government the unfettered free market, i.e. the insurance industry? I'm not sure you can have it both ways.

Reciting bogus stats is beneath you, Off. Ditto, the comment re my children. But I should have clarified: This monster of a bill is dead. And any bill wherein the president blatantly lies ("you get to keep your doctor") to the American people will suffer the same fate. I would love to get the insurance industry under control, but all your side can do is think about ways to supplant it with government. Pathetic, really.

it only become monster when rupublifucks, joefuckingliberman and fuckwad from nebraska had his way. i wonder how much insurance companies contributed to their campaigns?

I would love to get the insurance industry under control, but all your side can do is think about ways to supplant it with government. Pathetic, really.

But isn't the alternative to government the unfettered free market, i.e. the insurance industry? I'm not sure you can have it both ways.

"Get your freakin' government hands off my Medicare" :shock:

Let's say you have health care through the small business you work for, but their aren't enough employees to qualify for a "group discount", so your boss cuts your coverage so he doesn't go bankrupt in this down economy. Any insurance company you call denies you over the phone because you have a "preexisting condition". How is this not a violation of your civil rights?

Let's say you have health care through the small business you work for, but their aren't enough employees to qualify for a "group discount", so your boss cuts your coverage so he doesn't go bankrupt in this down economy. Any insurance company you call denies you over the phone because you have a "preexisting condition". How is this not a violation of your civil rights?

Dude, the only reason they deny you health insurance is because of your unhealthy lifestyle that caused you to get sick (i.e. your own fucking fault if you believe the billions spent yearly in advert on junk food). What kind of commie are you to put your rights before the [wave flag]freedom [/wave flag] of insurance execs to decide if they want to insure you?