• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
jon

CC.com turns 7

7 years ago to this day Tim and I started this website. We talked about it a bit online yesterday and it went something like this...

j"Dude do you know what tomorrow is?"

t"OMFG"

j"Thats right beyotch"

t"Why didn't we start facebook or myspace?"

j"Bro... we started spraybook"

Anyways it's been fun, thanks to everyone who has contributed to this website over the years to make it the monster that it is today. Porter and I will be going to Red Robin tonight to make them sing us happy bday.

Cheers :brew:

THE FRUITS OF OUR COLLECTIVE MINDS ARE BLOSSOMING INTO A BEAUTIFUL AND RARE FLOWER. BEHOLD ITS MAJESTY.

whoa, i was like, almost in on the ground-floor n' everythign...so how come i have so few posts?!?

I LOGGED IN TO POST IN THIS IMPORTANT THREAD.

I LOGGED IN USING A DIFFERENT AVATAR JUST SO I COULD POST IN THIS STUPID THREAD AGAIN!!!!!!1111|

YES I MAKE MOST OF MY UNIMPORTANT POSTS USING MY "PORTER" AVATAR NAME!

Congratulations, Guys. I have had some of my best adventures with people I have met here. Thanks for all your hard work!

Erik

I vote for your award winning distel-hotdog-Choda-Fejas-annabelle picture for TEH GRAFICS...

Thanks for the site, guys. This website has had a huge positive impact on my climbing. I appreciate it.

Happy birthday. Special bonus round at one of the local brew pubs after you guys finish your burgers?

I'm working on a design biznatch

Alice visits Oly while he's medicating, recuperating, and "working on a design".alice.jpg

Happy Birthday cc.com! I haven't been here long, but it's been a whole lot of fun. This site actually got me climbing!