wa and bc is full of asshole drivers

glassgowkiss

yeah, yeah, i am talking to you left lane driving maggot. wtf people have no concept what freeway is? like when you merge- you are supposed to acelerate to the speed of the traffic and then merge. and what's up with this fuck left lane driving? you are supposed to be on the right. only when you pass you are supposed to go into left lane. and passing doesn't mean another vehicle 1 mile ahead. and get off the cell phones you miserable jizz gurglers.

if you are not passing and you drive on the left lane you are miserable fuck asshole. let the police worry if i am going too fast you sheep shagging deepshit.

if you talk on the cell phone- you are miserable fuck asshole.

if you are putting make up while driving- don't worry- you are ugly, fat and brainless and nobody decent wants to fuck you anyway.

now.... i feel better.

what a bunch of arrogant, self centered brainles clownpunchers in these parts of the world. get a fucking clue people.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up with dumbass in wa who only pull over into the right lane when you are trying to pass them on the right? at least in bc when they are in the left lane and you go to pass on the right they have the decency to stay left so's you can blow by madgo_ron.gif

Don't just throw a tantrum... do something about it.

Get close to 'em and flash your lights several times; do it until you know they've seen you. Smooth sailing if they do the correct thing and get over as soon as possible. If they ignore you, or better yet flip you off, they've given you license to fuck with 'em.

Get as freakin' close as you dare to their ass - I mean close enough for 'em to sense you're pushin' their cotton undies into their crack - they'll then get an inkling of the potential road-rage they're dealing with. If they think they're as obstinate as you, they'll try to hold out in blocking your way; don't despair, wait, poised like a dominant boar snaffle on the ass of the snafflette he's about to breed. Your nerve will win the contest...

they'll move.

snaf.gifsmileysex5.gif

whats up with dumbass in wa who only pull over into the right lane when you are trying to pass them on the right? at least in bc when they are in the left lane and you go to pass on the right they have the decency to stay left so's you can blow by madgo_ron.gif

No...I was up in BC a few weeks ago and plenty of them do that too. BC and WA drivers are pretty much identical in my expierence. As are OR drivers...

Get close to 'em and flash your lights several times; do it until you know they've seen you.

Get as freakin' close as you dare to their ass - I mean close enough for 'em to sense you're pushin' their cotton undies into their crack - they'll then get an inkling of the potential road-rage they're dealing with.

This is absolutely standard practice in Quebec. The sequence of events usually goes like this:

1. You are cruising along in the left lane, passing slower cars in the right lanes. Not smokin, but well above speed limits.

2. You see headlights in your rear-view mirror, perhaps a click back. No worries. They are a long way back.

3. You glance down, just for a second, to change the radio station

4. Your retinas are burned right out of your skull by the high beams of the same car that is now less than 20cm from your bumper.

5. You move right immediately, partially blinded and radiation burned. A Quebecois grandmother, smoking and rocking to shitty Celine Dion, passes at high speed on your left, giving you a slight nod or wave of thanks. Standard practice, not malicious!

i do flash lights and they don't fucking move. standard practice on east coast or in eastern canada and oll over europe. like i said- area full of assholes.

as far as doing something- there should be a law about driving on left lane- law that is being enforced. looks like fucking police just gives tickets for speeding in this part of the world.

the cops are another story all together. they hire these fucking stupid beef heads with necks size of a bull but with the brain size of hummingbird. heard about another case where DA had to drop the charges just because cops were too stupid to collect evidence proper way. way to keep us safe morons! fucking classic is railroad ave in b-ham, where lurkers sell heroin on the street corner, while a cop gives speeding ticket to a minivan driven by milf with a bunch of kids. i guess city needs a revenue sourse, since they don't bring any fucking jobs to the area and you actually have to spend funds defending drug dealers.

And Bellingham is full of dumb fucking Pollacks. Did you have a point jerky, or just enjoy running you shit-breath mouth? It's ok, we already know you are barely one step above poo-flinging monkey in cage.

Oops, look at the time! Stupid Pollack Bob, I believe you 9:30 appointment for rub n tug is here. Run along now and be a good boy. Mr. 9:30 will tip well if you don't yank out pube while you give him happy finish to "Polish deep tissue massage".

Don't like the roads, ride the bus "deepshit".

I love OR-WA-BC drivers. snugtop.gif

Best in the world.

Sure, they may go a little slowly at times, and their cute little subarus may wander erraticly across the lanes as they sip their double mochas, but I love 'em. No other drivers yield as willingly to me when I step out into the crosswalk, or so patiently wait until my bike clears the intersection before they pull that right turn.

Good on ya, drivers of Cascadia! Carry forth the banner of polite driving and yielding to pedestrians and cyclists (when appropriate).

I don't know why this bit of driving idiocy is so geographically specific, but I rarely have a problem with left-lane roadblocks in OR, but as soon as I cross the WA border, it becomes the rule of the road. Is it in the WA drivers manual or something?

rolleyes.gif This discussion is limited to those of us with valid driver's licenses, bro. hahaha.gif

I don't know why this bit of driving idiocy is so geographically specific, but I rarely have a problem with left-lane roadblocks in OR, but as soon as I cross the WA border, it becomes the rule of the road. Is it in the WA drivers manual or something?

Didn't you just lose your license? rolleyes.gif

There must be someone responsible for this "attitude" of WA drivers....growing up in NY and moving out here made me (still does) want to pull the hair out of my head. I'm tired of this "privilage" and "right" these drivers think they have in this state. You can move over into the right lane, sip your mocha, and brag about the heated leather seats in your new subaru outback over your cell phone to that asshole over on the east side who doesn't give shit about you anyways......fhewww.....I feel better

Didn't you just lose your license? rolleyes.gif

Didn't say there aren't idiot drivers in OR too, just that the idiots in OR don't do this. the_finger.gif