Exit 38 bandit

LUCKY

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Puget:

Sick of seeing the Exit 38 bandit stuff I posted a bunch of links for Lucky to post his message if he was serious. To date: no posts. He even sent me a word file roughly describing the situation yet when I suggested he post a real name he gave me a smart ass reply. Thus, I am fell justified in saying that Lucky's posts were complete BS. Peter has spoken!

Yeah I am sick of seeing it too, WTF I am compleatly discusted with the police and the whole situation I have got myself into, for what so dumbasses can still leave their Credit cards in their cars and you can question my integrity, if you want my full name look in the new exit 38 guide book and btw the police said they would be in contact, get it they don't care and I don't anymore WTF [Mad] WTF [Mad] WTF [Mad] I went the xtra mile ................................

PP [Mad]

Nice try Lucky, but you should've heeded my advice pages ago. I quite often hang out with a Snohomish County Sheriff and two State Troopers. Although these guys are my fishing and hunting buddies and we've all been known to tip a few, they are basically egomaniacs with probable Hitler youth-type upbringing. They don't give a fuck about your credit card problems. They delight in high speed pursuits, busting up bar fights, giving lectures and in the case of my deputy buddie, SWAT work. Quit wasting your time with 5-O....they DON'T GIVE A SHIT. God helps those who help themselves.

The cops won't do anything about it until a certain number of thefts or prowls happen in a given amount of time. Then they label it a "Hot Zone" or something like that, and pay a little more attention.

If enough people complain enough (squeaky wheel thing) then maybe the cops or staters or whomever is supposed to be watching that area would have a patrol car hang out there during the after work rush.

Perhaps we should leak a "story" or send an editorial to the seattle times or something connecting it to the credit card theft ring and lack of interest by the local law enforcement, and see what a little publicity does...

I agree in fact I posted some Seattle Times addresees a few posts ago. Look if Lucky is serious why doesnt he clean up his word file and post it in a serious manner to a bunch of sites. Why doesn't he report the case number? Without a name/case # we can't even tell the sherrif what case we are whining about. Thro the masses a bone and I am sure with emails, calls and energy something would happen! Get a copy of the report and post it! That would generate some action. After I posted the links a week or so ago I recieved several PMs suggesting that the whole thing was a fake.

I got my credit cards stolen at Mt. Eire on the Sept 29th at the lower pull out near the Mt. Eire store. It pisses me off. They did not take the money or anything, just the credit cards and they left the car locked! They went on a serious shopping spree all the way to Seattle. I am still dealing with the mess.

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

WTF?? Can you post here unregistered? I thought this was an exclusive club. Who let the dogs out?

Trask you idiot it's obvious that their member file is corrupted [Roll Eyes][big Grin]

CM3 send us an email with you registration info and we'll get you fixed up.

The only fake around here is you peter pussy whey don't you post your real name, your a TROLL there has been no PM's sugesting it is a fake who are you, back it up MOFO, most all the climbers here know me ask the caveman he seen me the day of the pictures, why don't you call the papers and get your name and town listed by an editorial, there is no case number , even after two car prowls in progress talking to a policeman that day and 6 yes 6 phone calls. IF the police will not respond to a car prowl in progress it can not be proved there has been a crime commited.

Warning PP go start your flame with the POPE or Dwayner like the old days and leave me alone.

I am going on a (say no to technology) vacation so I hope this tread will die ,if it doesn't I woun't be here to read it, this is my last post foe awhile.

Hey, I only suggested things that would help to move things along. I still think they would. Certainly emailing the sherrif and posting his reply here could be done withoput revealing your identity. The same goes with the editor at the Times whose name I posted. Anyway thanks for reminding us that valuables should not left in cars.

PP

[ 10-01-2002, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: Peter Puget ]

Never ceases to amaze me what people leave in their vehicles at trailheads. Not to say I won't be a victim someday, but when I leave my rig alone at the trail there is not one damn loose item to be seen...including the CD player 'head' and cell phone plug-in cord. I don't even leave my sandals on the floor. Nothing.

Knock on wood, but I've never been fucked with in over 20 years using this 'clean-car' philosophy.

Most rigs I casually glance into while suiting up, are usually loaded with shit all over the place. Books, clothes, shoes, you name it...what do these people expect?

If I was a thief, I surely wouldn't waste my time breaking into a sanitary vehicle. I'd figure the fucker that owned the rig is too paranoid to leave anything behind...onto better pickin's.

BTW- I'm not saying I'm hot shit or invulnerable. Just stating an observation.

It's times like these that make me feel good for leaving my beat-up, unwashed car at these trailheads. I too am a subscriber to the "out of sight, out of mind" philosophy.

It'd be a real shame to get your butt kicked talking smack and confronting people who just stole from you. Instead, make a lot of noise and attract others attention if you happen upon them. If no one else is around, your best bet is to either be a really good witness or think you know what you're doing and approach the thieves... your choice.

It'd probably be best to be a really good witness. Make mental notes to self and write it all down as soon as you can. File your report and hope for the best. The police response time is dependent on too many factors to briefly type up. Take a walk in their shoes and you'll see things in a different light, much further from typical stereotypes and alot you'll wish you hadn't seen. Notice they're not telling you how to do your job.

State Patrol = Professional Taillight Chasers

That's all they do. Stick with King County on this one.

quote:

Originally posted by Fence Sitter:

nice call chucky
[Moon]
obviously trask was sayign that he did his best to give the assumption that nothign of value was in his vehicle...not that he "NEVER" has anything in his car...
[Roll Eyes]

FS you're full of shit. Trask stated that people who left

quote:

Books, clothes, shoes, you name it

in their cars were asking for it. I'm sure that my trashed sneakers and an old guidebook are thief magnets.

Sometimes you gotta leave stuff in your car (never credit cards though). I just wanted to know what condescending Trassk does in that situation?