Sure is quiet...

KaskadskyjKozak

I've got to be frank, I haven't seen a lot of difference between the two these last 10 years.

Forumula seems to be:

a) the minority uses every trick in the book to oppose the majority's plans, regardless of merit

b) nothing good happens

c) people get fed up and choose a new majority

d) goto a)

No, people are flocking to Republican's bold, new ideas and their commitment to getting America back on the right track!

The Green Party should have capitalized on this unprecedented opportunity to win over the people with their bold, progressive vision. WTF, dude?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to be frank, I haven't seen a lot of difference between the two these last 10 years.

Forumula seems to be:

a) the minority uses every trick in the book to oppose the majority's plans, regardless of merit

b) nothing good happens

d) goto a)

No, people are flocking to Republican's bold, new ideas and their commitment to getting America back on the right track!

That's right. People want to see politicians in office who know how to govern.

(And I can't wait to see the new leadership in action!)

1288760877Boehnermidtermscry.jpg

Edited by Crux

Forumula seems to be:

b) nothing good happens

d) goto a)

The Green Party should have capitalized on t his unprecedented opportunity to win over the people with their bold, progressive vision. WTF, dude?

thanks to the top two schema supported by asshats like you, not going to happen

At least the House will now have the first "person of color" as Speaker. Too bad that it's orange.

Dude, can't you see? He's just a token orange man! He's like a muthafuckin' circus peanut cookie, orange on the outside white on the inside.

He was probably born in Ooompa Loompa land. Demand the birth certificate!

Its pretty hard to say with a straight face that losing 40+ house seats in one shot is just Republicans voting. Thats a significant loss.

You might be right. I've heard that progressives that secretly hate America and yearn to bring her down crossed over in large numbers to vote Republican. You know, to send the country down the crapper even faster.