UGH. Lost # 4 Camalot at Index

summitchaserCJB

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Summit Chaser needs to do a detailed inventory of his climbing gear. All the hard work doing FFAs can make a guy drop or misplace equipment.

The Inner Wall has a lot of trees or rocks to drop things under. I also hear that area of Index is really popular with a bad element hiding or lurking behind shrubs.

I think Summit Chaser needs to do a detailed inventory of his climbing gear. All the hard work doing FFAs can make a guy drop or misplace equipment.

The Inner Wall has a lot of trees or rocks to drop things under. I also hear that area of Index is really popular with a bad element hiding or lurking behind shrubs.

And pig heads

Or not? If you have my gear I'd like it back please.

ya...well. Not my problem you lost it bro.

I would laugh my pants shitty if he really did lose something. My best recommendation for getting any gear back to him would be to put it into the trash. Karma, bitch!!

Summitchaser--what windshirt do you recommend for climbing the Girth Pillar?

lol what a noob question

I might go for a FFA06242010 summit bid though. not sure if anyone has freed it on june 24th yet, and certainly not this year. I don't see it in the guidebook.

Especially in these conditions. Obviously either no one has had enough sack to do this, or the trail to the base isn't in great condition. Either way, bring your scrub brushes and clean that thing up. Its pretty obvious to me that it hasn't been climbed today because of all the moss, unless they were leave no trace climbers. Anyway, I googled it and didn't get a result, so i'm pretty sure it is virgin territory.

So, lemme get this straight. You guys bully out the climbers so you can devote the whole site to spray. Is that about right?
We don't "bully out" anyone here. What we do is mete out the necessary comeuppance upon those who show up here strutting about like a fucking peacock and behaving like a douchebag. You fit that bill perfectly.

Now, if you want this haranguing to stop, then quit acting like such a douchebag every time you post. No one wants to hear about your FA/FFAs that aren't, your snide remarks to someone that you don't know from Adam and who has lost valuable gear, and the many other juvenile and snarky comments you make here. Get a fucking clue, grow up, and quit being a douchebag, ferchrissakes.

So, lemme get this straight. You guys bully out the climbers so you can devote the whole site to spray. Is that about right?
We don't "bully out" anyone here. What we do is mete out the necessary comeuppance upon those who show up here strutting about like a fucking peacock and behaving like a douchebag. You fit that bill perfectly.

Now, if you want this haranguing to stop, then quit acting like such a douchebag every time you post. No one wants to hear about your FA/FFAs that aren't, your snide remarks to someone that you don't know from Adam and who has lost valuable gear, and the many other juvenile and snarky comments you make here. Get a fucking clue, grow up, and quit being a douchebag, ferchrissakes.

.... and if I might add: welcome to the site. It will all even out soon, don't sweat it, most of us are Douchebags too, but we just got tired of calling each other that cause we've been here for a while.

Seriously.

D A M N....

i just snorted beer out of my nostrils laughing at that one....holy shit, sobo...don't kill the guy..

.... and if I might add: welcome to the site. It will all even out soon, don't sweat it, most of us are Douchebags too, but we just got tired of calling each other that cause we've been here for a while.

Seriously.

fuggoff Douchebag! :lmao: