Your Privacy at Risk:

Fairweather

Check your driver's license. Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the internet, including your own! I just searched for mine and there

it was picture and all!! Thanks Homeland Security! Where are our rights?

I removed mine. I suggest you do the same . . . Go to the Web site and check it out. Just enter your name, city and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove".

This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

http://www.license.shorturl.com

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooooooo! Don't say, our privacy at risk? Who could have imagined? LOL

Just about time you crawled out from under your rock since the GOP is out of power. Funny how it works.

i imagine you couldn't find your license, eh?

Hah Hah Ivan! Nice catch. JB doesn't read anything other than the first 3 words of anyone's post, nor will he click on links you provide and rarely will provide factual links to back up his words: then he decides what kind of antagonistic crap he'll spew via a response. I figured that out a long time ago. Of course, this is a real clear and obvious test, this thread. Best just ignore him.

For myself, I thought I would start remove my wife as a kindness since I love her so. However, the pic was pretty good and a bit of an upgrade, so I thought I'd better leave it alone for now till she decides if she would rather leave it up there. :lmao: JUST KIDDING! My wife looks great. You just have to click it first to see the joke.

Has anyone noticed how right wingers on this site and elsewhere are trying to rewrite history? I mean, in the last couple of month, how many times have you read our local Attila the huns falsely accuse their critics of racism and sexism, or suddenly express a concern for civil liberties, or balancing the budget? Yes, that's right,the people who voted for the GOP that played the race and sexist card for decades, spent massive amount of money on their cronies and adventurism, spied on americans in all of their communication are now pretending they think something has to be done. I wish it were true, but the lack of intellectual honesty they show is enough evidence to suggest the exact opposite.

Has anyone noticed how right wingers on this site and elsewhere are trying to rewrite history? I mean, in the last couple of month, how many times have you read our local Attila the huns falsely accuse their critics of racism and sexism, or suddenly express a concern for civil liberties, or balancing the budget? Yes, that's right,the people who voted for the GOP that played the race and sexist card for decades, spent massive amount of money on their cronies and adventurism, spied on americans in all of their communication are now pretending they think something has to be done. I wish it were true, but the lack of intellectual honesty they show is enough evidence to suggest the exact opposite.
:lmao:

Here comes the witchhunt by the McCarthyists.

When you are ready to present a factual argument, just let me know what isn't true in my post.

I'll bet this is the first time anyone has ever called Rob a "McCarthyist". Um, you really didn't view the link, did you. :noway:

You're like a little wind-up toy...

Of course, there is nothing of subtance in your post regarding my comments. For your govern, I didn't call rob a McCarthyist, even though his regurgitation of media propaganda about Chavez may be confusing in that respect. And no, I don't particularly support Chavez.