Your Privacy at Risk:

Fairweather

Of course, there is nothing of subtance in your post regarding my comments.

That's because there is nothing of substance in any of your posts. Just endless, unchanging, self-loathing drivel.

For your govern, I didn't call rob a McCarthyist, even though his regurgitation of media propaganda about Chavez may be confusing in that respect. And no, I don't particularly support Chavez.

For your govern? Gimme a fucking break, tool. Nobody talks like that. You did, however, reply directly to Rob's post in the second person by using the pronoun you, so yes, you did actually call Rob a McCarthyist. Additionally, your use of particularly doesn't disqualify your support of Hugo Chavez. Why don't you just admit you like his program? :ass:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Per usual, no acknowledgement of your supporting the Bush gang 100% and never criticizing its policies of spying on americans, spending trillions of dollars we don't have on their friends while further cutting taxes on the wealthy, etc ... just the usual ad-hominem. Barf!

Per usual, no acknowledgement of your supporting the Bush gang 100% and never criticizing its policies of spying on americans, spending trillions of dollars we don't have on their friends while further cutting taxes on the wealthy, etc ... just the usual ad-hominem. Barf!

Hah Hah Ivan! Nice catch. JB doesn't read anything other than the first 3 words of anyone's post, nor will he click on links you provide and rarely will provide factual links to back up his words: then he decides what kind of antagonistic crap he'll spew via a response. I figured that out a long time ago. Of course, this is a real clear and obvious test, this thread. Best just ignore him.

Hah Hah Ivan! Nice catch. JB doesn't read anything other than the first 3 words of anyone's post, nor will he click on links you provide and rarely will provide factual links to back up his words: then he decides what kind of antagonistic crap he'll spew via a response. I figured that out a long time ago. Of course, this is a real clear and obvious test, this thread. Best just ignore him.

hey JB, you see this one yet: :lmao:

Click the damn link and laugh a little, its a f*&king joke. Jesus H tap dancing Christ.

I am curious about what exactly makes you think I didn't click the link? how does it being a joke change my point, besides possibly making it worse?

"fairweather cheered Bush when he systematically spied on americans, but it's ok because he is making jokes about our loss of privacy" Is that it?

Something for you to think about rbw66: your ability to see humor in anything Fairweather writes after all the terrible things he has said here, speaks as much about you than my unability to do the same says about me.

What I like about Kevbone is that he at least will read your stuff before he mis-interprets it and comes back with a Roasana Roseanna-Danna rant for a reply yet everyone gives him grief for this. You don't even try to read others stuff generally and just go on rants based on what you believe might have been said. My son use to do this when he was @ 3 or 4. He'd read the first word and try to guess the rest. He grew out of it and we all have hope for you too JB.

I suspect RBW is somewhere to the left of you, is very pro-Obama and anti-Bush, and you attacking him is only one more of a long line of meaningless unimportant diversionary posts you have layed down here.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfIVOPWs_4o&feature=related

Perhaps this video will help you.

Something for you to think about rbw66: your ability to see humor in anything Fairweather writes after all the terrible things he has said here, speaks as much about you than my unability to do the same says about me.

What I like about Kevbone is that he at least will read your stuff before he mis-interprets it and comes back with a Roasana Roseanna-Danna rant for a reply yet everyone gives him grief for this. You don't even try to read others stuff generally and just go on rants based on what you believe might have been said. My son use to do this when he was @ 3 or 4. He'd read the first word and try to guess the rest. He grew out of it and we all have hope for you too JB.

I suspect RBW is somewhere to the left of you, is very pro-Obama and anti-Bush, and you attacking him is only one more of a long line of meaningless unimportant diversionary posts you have layed down here.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfIVOPWs_4o&feature=related

Perhaps this video will help you.

I imagine even most 3 or 4 year olds can stop beating a horse after it's dead enough.

Dude, whenever I post something stupid and people start making fun of me, I just stop posting in that thread and it goes away.

might give it a try....

of course, why didn't I realize that Fairweather suddenly posting about loss of privacy after 8 years of silence on the issue was simply a matter to laugh about. The GOP being out of office and quais-powerless after having implemented these policies is simply coincidental. I also own a bridge in Brooklynn that you might be interested in buying from me.

deadhorse.gif

:lmao:

JB (does the B stand for Bone?) Please please please read this. I'm sure you are a real nice person, but you are running off down the alley way raving by yourself, and all of us find it a bit strange. No one here would not say take FW to task when he starts digging into Barak for not solving, within moments of taking office, the 8 years of trashed that was dumped on his desk. However, on THIS THREAD, Fairweather posted a joke, it's a link to a JOKE which everyone else is discussing in veiled terms, and you are raving like a madman on a totally different subject!

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK IN THE TOP POST AND THEN RANT ON THE FAIRWEATHER ANTI-OBAMA THREADS OF WHICH THIS IS NOT ONE.

I think thats the summation of the posters up above me anyway.

Take care!