2 questions

minx

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next week is time in the Friday Harbor visiting with family and playing with wonder dog. Should be a rough time, too much food, too much booze. Planning on consuming more tan my fair share of spiced wine and Raymous Gin Fizzes :grin:

Not sure about Thurs/Fri though, suddenly have 2 more days off than I anticipated so I might have to try and go climbing or skiing.

As for when the Denali Partners thread will die? Seeing as I'm not reading it isn't it already dead? :P

We're going to Denver to visit my sister, niece and brother-in-law. I think we're doing a couple of days at Keystone. Any suggestions about other ski hills to visit are welcome.

All I want for Christmas is for the ID argument to go away.

Edited by hafilax

i'll be busy next week. you should plan accordingly

minx - do you mind if I borrow your login? I can lay a trap and ambush kevbone, then serve him to the homeless for Christmas dinner (no brain matter, so no worries of KJ stuff)

hugh that's very kind of you to offer but i've been accepting bids for a week now. the log in password will go to the highest bidder. I'm accepting offers until 12:00am monday morning.

(1) I have never taken an avy class so I am stying home with the family so I don't become a head line

(2) It should have ended a few pages ago. I am kind of reminded of my Univercity daze. There always seemed to be two yokels in the conner arguing who was better the stones or the beatels, or something else that EVERYONE lost interest in a long time ago.

the denali dipshit thread will die when feck capricously decides to kill it in a vain attempt to preserve the sanctity and virtue of the gilded age of da nodder and muir on sunday, which have aged as well as a piece of brie...

hoping the weather will clear after xmas so i can get a rare winter extended alpine trip in 'fore returning to the factory. really wanted to do jo'burg but thinking i don't want to waste all that time hiking in and out from the washout to get to a route's who striking feature is a 10 minute approach in summer...

the denali dipshit thread will die when feck capricously decides to kill it in a vain attempt to preserve the sanctity and virtue of the gilded age of da nodder and muir on sunday, which have aged as well as a piece of brie...

hoping the weather will clear after xmas so i can get a rare winter extended alpine trip in 'fore returning to the factory. really wanted to do jo'burg but thinking i don't want to waste all that time hiking in and out from the washout to get to a route's who striking feature is a 10 minute approach in summer...

Big Mon, don't even think about it with our avi danger right now. Your singing is annoying, but not that annoying.

Let's go into the Pasayten, beyotch. Gotta go East of the Crest to more mellow terrain if you don't want to make King 5 News.