• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuckenA kurt you already caught up with me :cry:

:moondance::rawk:

:lmao:

I thought you were going tonight!

Make sure you let the PT know how well it went.

My guess is if they give you permission, you are less likely to go beyond what you should.

Tell the kid not to stick his tongue on the metal pole in the winter, and well....

We could make a post explaining the benefits of climbing to your recovery! Im sure your dr and pt would love to hear cc.com's thoughts on the subject. :grin:

I didn't get an ok from my doctor, but I did 3 pitches of climbing last night at Stone Gardens. Nothing too crazy; a couple 5.5s and a 5.6.

I'll have an interesting talk with my physical therapist on the subject.

The important thing is it felt really good :moondance:

Kurt, it is said that a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Onward and upward.

I'll climb with you at Stone Gardens anytime, especially as I no longer have gainful employment. Need a ride? I can swing by your place.

I was in there in the late afternoon yesterday looking for Hansel. Have you seen him?

I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that. I care desperately about what I do. Do I know what product I'm selling? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot.

The pt dude didn't seem too worried about me climbing. He got one of his coworkers who does climb to come over and talk to me. The bottom line was pretty positive about me climbing. I need to stick to top roping for a while and slowly work up to leading.

All and all pretty good :tup:

The pt dude didn't seem too worried about me climbing. He got one of his coworkers who does climb to come over and talk to me. The bottom line was pretty positive about me climbing. I need to stick to top roping for a while and slowly work up to leading.

All and all pretty good :tup:

:tup: :tup: :rawk: :rawk:

Hope to see you in the gym sometime. :beer: