Weekend Plans

erik

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Overnighter to Ramona Falls tonite, wedding tomorrow night (in Silverton confused.gif), maybe some climbing Sunday? One can only hope ... cry.gif

good to hear that you are only laying off work and not climbing, i had heard rumrs you were laying off the climbing too. being it is hard and all.............

I want to check out what apears to be a cave about 70-80 feet off the deck up in the mackinzie river caynyon near the falls, on sunday... thats part of it and the rest is on tuesday, but that intails a funeral frown.gif no fun there.... and ther is always the usual bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifmushsmile.gifsmileysex5.gifmushsmile.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

bird said:

I'm finna get blotto tonight and prolly nurse a hangover tomorrow. I'll be at Index Sunday afternoon if I can stay away from the bottle Saturday night.

Hey man ~ I am looking for someone to climb with on Sunday. I can't really leave town Saturday, so Index would be great. PM me.

Jean wave.gif

bird said:

I'm finna get blotto tonight and prolly nurse a hangover tomorrow. I'll be at Index Sunday afternoon if I can stay away from the bottle Saturday night.

or you could get vblotto with a hungover nurse and smileysex5.gifwink.gif I see one is trolling for partners tonight on this thread and others