Herman Cain announcement betting pool

Skeezix

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It almost seems as if the Republicans are trying to lose the presidential race again. I guess we get four more years of them blocking anything Obama tries to do.

Possibly. Romney seems like the eventual contender, but there are tons of interviews where he contradicts himself about his opinions on abortion and climate change.

Gingrich has a lot of baggage too.

I'll take tomorrow: he'll drop from the race by close of business Wednesday 11/30/11.

I can't bet on it, too much like sitting on the porch watching a dog walk past a fire hydrant. Will he go piss on it or not? No way to know. I suspect he's a good guy, but not Presidential material in a Ross Perot kind of way. Newt is, Obama is. We'll have to wait for the book to come out to detail the full story as he and Sarah Palin travel the US on that bus of her's. I understand they have the cover worked out.

herman-cain-audacity-of-grope-with-permission-from-Elizabeth-Dolittle.jpg

I suspect he's a good guy, but not Presidential material

so, a married man who has been accused of sexual harassment by three different women as well as a secret, 13 year affair with another is probably a "nice guy?"

You sure know how to pick 'em, bill.