I can hear J_B's screams now.......

Peter_Puget

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the office pool that she quits within half a year.....As they say, "once a quitter....."

ps, is she taking George Stephanopoulos (who worked for Michael Dukakis/DEMOCRAT, then Dick Gepart/DEMOCRAT, then Bill Clinton/DEMOCRAT before becoming an unbiased journalist) place as color commentator or sumptin' else equally interesting?

Edited by billcoe

Per FOX News:

The former Alaska governor, whose book, Going Rogue: An American Life, became a bestseller weeks before it was released and remains No. 2 on the New York Times bestseller list, has signed a multi-year deal to offer her political commentary and analysis across all Fox News platforms, including Fox Business Channel, FoxNews.com and Fox News Radio.

She will also participate in special event political programming for Fox Broadcasting.

"I am thrilled to be joining the great talent and management team at Fox News. It's wonderful to be part of a place that so values fair and balanced news," Palin said in a written release.

Palin will also host periodic episodes of Fox News Channel's "Real American Stories," a series exploring inspirational real-life tales of overcoming adversity throughout the American landscape that will debut in 2010.

Indeed Bug, she'll fit in perfectly with the other nincompoops at FOX. I am not sure why I should scream about that, especially since I find the sexism flung at Palin pretty repulsive: as I've said repeatedly she seems no more incompetent than GW or Reagan, yet they became president and are revered by regressives.

Palin has some significant shortcomings that Fox will soon find out in a most expensive fashion. She can't get a coherent sentence out, for one, primarily because she's dumber than a rock. O'Reilly, Hannity, et al can, and they aren't. Second, most welfare cheats have a better work ethic. Again, the existing folks at Fox do, by all accounts, work hard. There are more shortcomings, but those two should be sufficient.

Fox will fire her the first year.

Looks like everyone is watching FOX!

(at least last Friday)

The Scoreboard: Friday, Jan. 8

By Kevin Allocca on Jan 11, 2010 04:43 PM25-54 demographic: (L +SD)

Total day: FNC: 382 | CNN: 122 | MSNBC: 93 | HLN: 141

Prime: FNC: 555 | CNN: 124 | MSNBC: 155 | HLN: 173

5p: 6p: 7p: 8p: 9p: 10p: 11p:

FNC Beck: Baier: Shep: O'Reilly: Hannity: Greta: O'Reilly:

579 370 403 706 550 407 550

CNN Blitzer: Blitzer: Tonight: Brown: King: Cooper: Cooper:

92 95 74 108 141 124 135

MSNBC Matthews: EdShow: Matthews: Olbermann: Maddow: Olbermann: Maddow:

59 100 93 164 149 152 230

HLN Prime: Prime: Issues: Grace: Behar: Grace: Showbiz:

54 110 182 238 164 134 219

Data by Nielsen Media Research. Live and same day (DVR) data.

I missed it.

That bastard Ivan has gotten me hooked on the Aubrey/Maturin books. :o

Hooked I say....

truly?! awesome! you drinking like a fiend yet? figured out the difference between a stay n' a shroud n' a ratline? i have a sweet encylopedia made for the series, ifn' ya wanna borrow it. which one you on?

i went into a catatonic stupor after finishing them up last spring and promptly reread te whole series over the summer :)