What did you get your wife for Christmas?

bstach

For some reason I sweat this every year. Now that it is done, I am curious what you all came up with (and maybe this will be easier next year if I can return to this thread). For the record, I got my wife theatre tickets and stashed them in a box of her favorite chocolate, plus a stocking full of bath and beauty stuff.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really close to getting her a Mossberg 590 pump-action riot shotgun, with the 20-inch barrel and pistol grip... I went to pick it up today and it was gone! She'll have to settle for some custom silver jewelry with some cool semi-precious stones and a very cool Nightmare before Christmas wallet. I got tires.

I got her a Garmin GPS computer thingy for her road bike. It records speed, time, distance, elevation, cadence, and calories, and it maps our ride.

she may check this site out then ride with gps

only a true science dork would get so organized with their fitness, or someone who works for a government agency... wait a minute - nevermind! :P

I got her a Garmin GPS computer thingy for her road bike. It records speed, time, distance, elevation, cadence, and calories, and it maps our ride.

she may check this site out then ride with gps

only a true science dork would get so organized with their fitness, or someone who works for a government agency... wait a minute - nevermind! :P

LOL, Kenny, but she's none of the above. Just a gadget-junkie who likes to bike.

JustinP, that's a neat site. I think it's like the "Training Center" site where the Garmin downloads its ride data. All too techy for me, but I can see where some would find it motivating or at least interesting.