dumbest piece of gear

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The credit card is burning a hole in my wallet for this one.

The 50 Foot Snowball Launcher.

This toy blaster makes and launches softball-sized snowballs up to 50', allowing rapid, long-range assaults during neighborhood snowball confrontations. Simply place snow in the forming chamber and close the lid; it packs three perfectly spherical snowballs. To blast your mark, place one snowball in the muzzle, aim the launcher, and pull back the slingshot mechanism. Because the blaster is powered by elastomers instead of batteries, it provides uninterrupted, fast-action play. Made of durable, cold-resistant plastic. Includes targets for shooting practice. Ages 8 and up. 17 1/2" L x 5 1/2" W x 12" H. (2 1/2 lbs.) --more at Hammacher Schlemmer

FUCKIN' A! HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S SOME FUNNY SHIT...

K: "Hey, buddy...what are you doing?"

Partner: "just stand real still for a minute..."

K: "Duh...ok, what's with the perlon?"

Partner: "you'll see, now don't move"

K: "OK...did i mention this looks like aid?"

Partner: "yeah, several thousand times...now don't move"

K: "Duh...ok...say, what do you think about Van Halen??"

Partner: "See ya later, ya dumb bastard"

K: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIDDDDDDDDDD"

Best way to dispose of a spent gas cartridge: toss it into the deepest darkest recess in a nearby field of big talus blocks. No one will ever see it again, and in the blink of an (geologic) eye, it will revert to it's natural state, FeO2. Taught to me by a respected NW icon.

Once you're done with that philosophers' stone transforming Aluminum to Iron, I have some stuff I'd like you to make into titanium.

Tricky, I'll admit. But hey, if MSR can produce magnetic Aluminum, why not?YoSpotter.jpg

i think it would be great if everybody started chucking canisters into talus fields. Great suggestion.

Can people also stash old cars there? Think of the disposal opportunities.

Lets all throw our shit in crevasses, too.

And let our dogs crap in the skin-track...

Best way to dispose of a spent gas cartridge: toss it into the deepest darkest recess in a nearby field of big talus blocks. No one will ever see it again, and in the blink of an (geologic) eye, it will revert to it's natural state, FeO2. Taught to me by a respected NW icon.

This is called "French Style" I believe. Well known in the remote regions of the Himalayas.

This is called "French Style" I believe. Well known in the remote regions of the Himalayas.

Indeed. Look! If you watch closely, you can see them reverting to their natural state!

T628515A.jpg

Indeed. Look! If you watch closely, you can see them reverting to their natural state!

T628515A.jpg

dude - legions of homeless people should be converging on this location w/ their shopping carts n' bags!

T628515A.jpg

Wow, that gives "talus field" a whole new meaning.