ROYAL FLUSH!

Alpinfox

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Alpinfox.

Nice route well done.

But what were those two other guys doing?

They looked like they were trying to channel their mojo-energy into your body, or practicing natural childbirth, or just wanting to touch you if you'd let them.

If they were spotting you, that's cheating, because years ago we used to fall off that thing and get hurt while our buddies stood by and laughed until it was their turn.

:rolleyes: Perhaps you'll note:

a) he didn't fall

b) he actually made it all the way up the problem

What's the deal, is it a problem for you if his friends are more compassionate than the people you used to hang out with?

:rolleyes: Perhaps you'll note:

a) good on him...loads of people, including myself, have been climbing that thing for years and it's an interesting and tough little low altitude bouldering problem. It shows that his jamming skills are very good indeed! I doubt if I could pull it off now in such fine form but even still, my buddies would rather scoff than nurture me with gentle caresses nor would I ever expect them to.

b) you've got no sense of humor.

I've met Alpinfox, and I like the guy and think he's very talented, but I feel that the little movie represents another post-modern, sanitized-for-safety climbing experience...the only thing missing is an air-bag should he fall from the crux, four feet above the ground.