climbers and rap music?

suckbm

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to like the stuff. It all kind of sounds the same...after about 30 seconds. "boom...bap...boom boom bap....yo yo Martha Falker....smacked my bitch up...etc., etc., etc.

One day this repetitive stuff will fill dentist offices and elevators. Wanna hear something nifty, listen to something composed by Frank Zappa:

dog breath/uncle meat

Edited by pope

Kevbone, you should doubt the moderators give your many determinations of what is spray much weight.

...until you're a moderator, nobody gives a shit what you think is spray. So I'll reiterate again what has become, of late, the cc.com members mantra... or rap...

Kevbone, STFU. :wave:

Edit: Ok, Kevbone, it has been determined through the conduction of thorough non-partisan polling that 99.9% don't (approximately 13 lurkers do) give a shit what you think is spray. And, btw (in the interest of enlightening your sense of irony/paradox), everytime you post your opinion that something is spray, you're spraying.

Edited by Dechristo

"Kevbone, you should doubt the moderators give your many determinations of what is spray much weight.

...until you're a moderator, nobody gives a shit what you think is spray. So I'll reiterate again what has become, of late, the cc.com members mantra... or rap...

Kevbone, STFU. "

Can you say spray?

Edited by kevbone

I dont hate rap

I jus hate bad rap

I hate bad rap and it is a shame there is a lot out there, I think it tends to turn people off to the music. A good example of this is how Pope describes rap, obviously the guy hasn't ventured beyond what he has heard from some asain whaletail bass machine going down the street. Luckily there is a ton of good stuff out there, to make up for all the crap rap. You won't find on MTV, the radio or Tower Records.