KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gay gym?

while we are talking about gyms...

what about the assholes who circle the parking lot, looking for a spot close to the front door so they don't have to walk far. WTF? You're going to the gym for exercise, what is an extra 100's of feet hurt?

:lmao:

i've noticed that phenomenon for years! then i noticed how many folks in my gym were actually tubby little bastards...

I get peeved by cashiers that put the bills in your hand first and then drop a little pile of change on top of that like nuts :pagetop: on a sundae.

that's a good one.

I get peeved when you obey the speed limit for hours on end on the highway, then go to a slower speed zone, then get stopped at a stoplight and accidently speed back up too far, then slow down immediately, then get a ticket for the 5 seconds of the whole day you were over the speed limit.

Gay gym?

while we are talking about gyms...

what about the assholes who circle the parking lot, looking for a spot close to the front door so they don't have to walk far. WTF? You're going to the gym for exercise, what is an extra 100's of feet hurt?

:lmao:

i've noticed that phenomenon for years! then i noticed how many folks in my gym were actually tubby little bastards...

They do that for bragging rights.

You'll be like, "dude check out my sweet parking spot...I'd like to see you pull that move."

There was a thread on the local OBRA (Oregon Bike Racing Association) email list about people taking the elevator up to the second floor of the gym. The elevators seem to be packed, but the stairs empty.

How many people who took the elevator and not the stairs went to the stairmaster to work out?

-r

I get peeved by cashiers that put the bills in your hand first and then drop a little pile of change on top of that like nuts :pagetop: on a sundae.

that's a good one.

I get peeved when you obey the speed limit for hours on end on the highway, then go to a slower speed zone, then get stopped at a stoplight and accidently speed back up too far, then slow down immediately, then get a ticket for the 5 seconds of the whole day you were over the speed limit.

I get peeved by the adze-holes that drive 50-60km/hour on the Sea to Sky Highway (between Vancouver and Squamish - speed limit is 80km), *then* those fuckers speed up to 100km/hr+ when they hit a passing lane. Talk about road rage. Pity we have no guns in Canada.

I hate it when a cashier puts my receipt at the bottom of a pile of bills and hands it back to me. I mean, come on! I put my bills in my wallet, and the receipt either in the bag or in my purse. There's always another customer behind me who's in a big-ass hurry, so I have to stuff the whole pile in my wallet. And the receipt is always too big and I can't zip the thing shut.

It also chaps my hide when a cashier asks if I want gum in my purse or in the bag. Just put it in the bag and get on with things. I have to unload the entire contents of the bag when I get home anyway.

Irk!

Oh! More cashier peeve: I hate it when a cashier asks what I'm up to today. Um, I'm going to my grandfather's funeral. Leave me alone, already!

:anger:

Those are my pet peeves. Have a great day! :moondance: