Another Mt Hood Stupid Comment

Weekend_Climberz

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should stop drinking and get new glasses, girlieman.

Phil! Are you a homophobe? Well, I don't care, I'm going to fuck you anyway.

No you're not. You might want to check with Steven Seagirlieguy, though. I heard he likes it rough.

:blush: Gosh, I'm sorry, you led me to believe it was consensual. You're such a tease you big lug!

You should stop drinking and get new glasses, girlieman.

Phil! Are you a homophobe? Well, I don't care, I'm going to fuck you anyway.

No you're not. You might want to check with Steven Seagirlieguy, though. I heard he likes it rough.

:blush: Gosh, I'm sorry, you led me to believe it was consensual. You're such a tease you big lug!

No, I'm not a homo like you and Steve are.

Hey, look, if you hurry you can catch the last of Brokeback Mountain on HBO. No wonder you two like Mountains! LOL!

Phil, it's so quaint that you think "homo" is an insult. I confess I've just been leading you on. I may be gay as the day is long, but I don't find narrow minded twits of either gender the least bit attractive.

did someone steal Off-White's login or somethin?

Okay, so now you know what punches my buttons: Bill O'Reilly, homophobes, and advocates for increased climbing regulation. Call this last week a Perfect Storm that has pushed me over the edge Into Thin Air.

Most of you morons wouldn't serve your contry under any circumstances in the first place, so why bring it up at all? The 304th is down there with the PSAR. Keep your sarcism coming, I'm reloading.

The best way to serve your country is to not be a knee-jerk dumbass. Too late for you. You think you're Above the Law- well...you're not. :ass:

I am not above the law and those that think they can go climb when SAR is in operation around the whole mountain aren't either. Critical remarks about the US Military by those that don't know anything about the US Military makes the poster and their comments fair game.

Most of you morons wouldn't serve your contry under any circumstances in the first place, so why bring it up at all? The 304th is down there with the PSAR. Keep your sarcism coming, I'm reloading.

The best way to serve your country is to not be a knee-jerk dumbass. Too late for you. You think you're Above the Law- well...you're not. :ass:

I am not above the law and those that think they can go climb when SAR is in operation around the whole mountain aren't either. Critical remarks about the US Military by those that don't know anything about the US Military makes the poster and their comments fair game.

do you know something about climbing? you can't beat a man at his own trade.

I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE MENTIONED THIS BEFORE....JUST SPECULATION

BUT WHAT KIND OF SOCKS WERE THESE CLIMBERS WEARING???

I USE TWO PAIR OF THICK WOOL SOCKS WITH A NICE WICKING PAIR OF LINER SOCKS UNDERNEATH.

THE WICKING LAYER PUSHED THE SWEAT INTO THE FINAL SOCK LAYER VIA CONVECTION CURRENTS AND A THERMOMOTOR EFFECT OCCURS...LEAVING THE SOCKS NEXT TO SKIN WARM ...AND DRY!

I JUST WONDER IF THE RESCUERS CHECKED OUT THE DEAD CLIMBERS SOCKS OR IF THE DEAD CLIMBERS (HOPE STILL THERE!!!) LEFT A NOTE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON WHAT SOCK LAYERING SYSTEM THEY EMPLOYED?

OH, AND I'M SENDING MY PRAYERS TO THE BABY JESUS!!!

GREETING,

Good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for you-this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour It against your will. I am Sophia sango and my senior brother George sango, I am 23years old while my brother is 26years old, of our late parents Mr. and Mrs SANGO. our father was a highly reputable business magnet-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on the 13th feb. 2000.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! our mother died when I was just 7years old, and since then my father took us so special.

Before his death on February 13th 2000 he called his secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has some sum of money left in a fixed deposit account in one of the leading banks in Africa. He further told him that he had changed the name used in depositing the money in my name, and finally issued a written instruction to his lawyer whom he said is in possession of all the necessary but legal documents to this fund and the bank.

I am just 23 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this fund and to continue my education because of the political crisis here now. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of our father actually brought sorrow to our life. Therefore I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help us?

2. Can we completely trust you?

3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

4.Can you help us in investing in a proper and profitable way and not regreting associating with you.

Please, Consider this and get back to us as soon as possible.

Thank you so much.

My sincere regards,

Sophia & George.

Am I the only one to feel that this place has been invaded by Nigerian bankers?

Only if, like me, you feel that said bankers ripped your eyes out and two of them simultaneously pleasured themselves in your eye sockets, pushing your brain from side to side as each alternately withdrew and plunged creating the distinctive "punk" sound as they took turns tapping the inside of the back of your skull; a sound like drops of blood methodically falling on your eardrums, threatening to never stop, driving you to a new plane of madness.

skullfuck.jpg

I've reconsidered; no, I don't feel that way at all.

I know we "allow" the irreverent on cc.com, but you guys know there are a bunch of friends, family, rescue people, and press reading this stuff. You have shown some restraint over the past few days, but do you really now have to compete to see who can be the most obnoxious and crude? I wish you could find other ways to entertain yourself.