My Seattle slideshow this friday

layton

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rat told me to throw a mescal bottle at Mike durring the show...so I guess that means I have to show up. grin.gif

Empty bottle I'd hope. Just spit the partially chewed worm on the screen.

Have yourself a good time, ML, and don't forget to keep a beverage of choice close at hand.

Rat told me to throw a mescal bottle at Mike durring the show...so I guess that means I have to show up. grin.gif

Empty bottle I'd hope. Just spit the partially chewed worm on the screen.

rolleyes.gif I'm not a savage...I would never waste alcohol...especially on Mike. wink.gif

Eric was easily disposed of for the after party.

Show was fun and well put together. The crowd was quiet they seemed to veiw Layton as the oddity that he is. He gave them reason to adhere to their rules with his accidents . The bleeding anus loosened them up a bit .

The after party was fun, nice to see the Bellingham core

I just about pissed myself laughing during the "Climbing Instructional Video" when Fred was raking his lawn pre-trip. Priceless!

The happy cloud bleeding out his ass must have went over big with the Mounties stalwarts, as well as the copious pics of before/during/after climbing heavy drinking. They got awfully quiet...

The post-func got a bit out of hand, though. The lighting in the bar was kind of dim, but that's Mike in the lower right trying to scoop the pig nun.

delightr.jpg

I thought it was a good show. Crowd was a bit on the quieter side, though I was near the front whereas the peanut gallery was in the back. I had a nalgene that made the show extra enjoyable. Was thinking about joining the postfunk, but I was feeling tired and bumped into a perfectly synched bus to take me home.

Thanks, Mike. You really worked hard on preparing for that and it showed. It was inspiring.

I loved the sound effects too. That was cool the way you overlayed different tracks. Neat.

Finally got to meet Justin. thumbs_up.gif

It was hilarious when someone walked in late and declared loudly, "finally- Layton, we've been fucking walking all over this building looking for this show"!

I sure wish someone would have videotaped this. At the very least snuck in a tape recorder for those too far away to attend.

Between k's party and mike's show it might have been worth the airfare to hit seattle for the weekend!

I hope you had fun mike!

-c