what a bunch of horseshit

glassgowkiss

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was about to point that out too but figured he's probably still too mad to comprehend anything that subtle. This sounds oddly familiar:

a) post interesting thing in wrong forum

b) thing gets moved to appropriate forum

c) ggk throws a hissy fit, vows to leave and never return

d) ggk dispenses a little lovin' amongst the alpine critters and eventually returns a new man, go to a)

I don't think GGK intended that post to be spray, but rather respect for strength and skill, and in the case of the parkour folks, real boldness.

That said, it ought to be standard procedure around here that if you think your thread has been deleted, look around, odds are it's just been relocated. I often do that to area/route specific queries that show up here in the Climbers Board, often they get more and better beta if shunted to their region specific forums. Usually I try to drop a line to the original poster so they know what's going on.

The post is in spray you stupid donkey puncher.

yellaf.gif

I seem to remember ASScowkiss storming off a few months ago saying the same thing when the server crashed and data was lost...

fuckin drama queens... ASScowkiss and mistress E will feel better when the bloating goes down.

I find your terminology degrading. Couldn't you send him a more proffessional note on where to find his post in the form of a PM so he doesen't feel so humiliated and I don't have to keep paper towels in my desk drawer to constantly clean up after spraying coffee all over my desk when I burst out laughing.

Inconsiderate moderators, I am out of here too!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

I find your terminology degrading. Couldn't you send him a more proffessional note on where to find his post in the form of a PM so he doesen't feel so humiliated and I don't have to keep paper towels in my desk drawer to constantly clean up after spraying coffee all over my desk when I burst out laughing.

Inconsiderate moderators, I am out of here too!!! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Dear Mr. Stupid Donkey Puncher,

The purpose of this PM is to inform you that your post titled "climbers are so suck" has been moved from the forum entitled "The Climbers Board" to the more appropriate forum entitled "Spray". If you have any questions then feel free to eat a dick and we appreciate your understanding in this matter. Bitch.

Regards, The CC.com Management 8=D

i posted link to a couple of movies, not about climbing, but just amazing athletic performaces. some over zellus moderator removed the whole post. i have one thing to say to you: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. following footsteps of mr e i am out of here too.

Please don't hold back. What are you REALLY feeling inside.