summer job?

layton

anyone got a good idea for a summer job that would allow me to climb a lot and not work that hard?

anywhere in cascades, preferably bellingham or east side (mazama,winthrop,leavenworth,ellensburg)

i have no job skills

i'm thinking Bus Boy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone got a good idea for a summer job that would allow me to climb a lot and not work that hard?

anywhere in cascades, preferably bellingham or east side (mazama,winthrop,leavenworth,ellensburg)

i have no job skills

i'm thinking Bus Boy

I'm thinking more like Ladyboy. Work evenings, days off to climb!

yeah, i make a pretty good she-whore. but i got a short haircut now and i don't own a wig.

anyone seen anything good or have any BETTER ideas?

oh, and john muir didn't have student loans, car insurance, rent, and visa bills to pay. also, the park service is less forgiving to dirtbag bums these days. unfortunately i'm pretty fucking plugged into the system to completely unplug for the summer. if i did unplug, i think i'd have to leave the county and never come back. there are a few countries that don't require a doctor's license, which could prove useful....but anyway, stay on track. i need good ideas to keep me out of trouble.

chiropractors are doctors? confused.gifhellno3d.gif

Yes. They have an extremely broad scope of practice too, and are the experts on neuromuscular skeletal disorders and are concidered portal of entry physicians.

Hmmm I'd say chiropractors are doctors...for suckers.

Sorry Mike. cry.gif

easiest summer job i ever had was working nights at an ice factory...we took about a half hour break for every half hour worked...

What did you have to do at an ice factory. My fridge makes ice for me without any help...

Know how to landscape? I have no clue where to begin...but I'll pay ya to fix up my yard...it'll only be a couple weeks worth of work...but at least it's something until you find a permenant job. I'll pay ya a set fee per project...so you can get it done anytime you want?!?

PM me if interested!!

You could get a job at the Cinnabon at the Bellisfair mall. Unfortunately, they don't have a Hotdog-on-a-Stick franchise there. cry.gif

Do you really want mikey serving you hot-dogs on a stick after a weekend of fighting off goats at Washington Pass?

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif