Weather Blues

Blake

It seems like weather is not cooperating recently, what are you all doing to get your fix of climbing in? Do you have any tried and true areas you like to head to for times like this weekend when it looks showery, but not rainy?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would that test start with a "B" and end w/ an "R"???

god no! why would i go and do a thing like that??? smirk.gif

i left work at 3:30 today and the traffic sucked the worst i've seen it since i started this job. i'm blaming it on the weather because the traffic sucked after 6pm yesterday, too. and to stay on topic, vantage can often be a good alternative.

Was nice at Leav yesterday. If the winds are calm there are dry lines at Lil Si and Fossil. Climbing up and down scaffolding at work. Looking at new areas on the web. Slumming at this site. And there is always the Warehouse Rock Gym down here in Olympia.

...Climbed lots of great routes, including Jam Exam and Inca Roads.

Excellent! I couldn't play cuz I was packing for the migration to the Dry Shitties. We'll be outta the the Palm Springs of Washington by Memorial Day.

So much to do, so much still left to do...

there are at least 3 crags in WA, west of leavenworth, that have routes which stay dry all year round. unfortunatly, you'll have to find them yourself cuz i don't want to see you and your posse blowing up the scene the next time it rains. sorry.

also, don't forget about the lost art of aid climbing.

Ditto for Skaha, although I have never seen so many parked cars, the out of the way crags were baren.

Now when in the hell did they start charging 3 bucks per person??

At least dont put up a sign saying there have been breakins, they should watch for you for an average 10$ per car.