Partner for Liberty Ridge 1/29-31st

layton

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have booked my calandar for the Liberty Ridge route on Mt. Rainier for 1/29-31st. I need a partner for those exact dates I have scheduled to climb it.

I'll be tobogganing down the Willis Wall in a coffin that weekend! Can you pack a coffin up the Ridge for me? If so, I'm in. Due to shit going on at work, it has to be that weekend! Do you have a stop watch?

If you go Michael 70m ropes are the only way to go; unless of course you are simulclimbing the ridge. If you go I left some biners up there… can you bring them back? They are marked with dried blood from all the climbing partners I failed to ask if they had any allergies prior to climbing with them and subsequently had to kill.

I have those exact days off as well, as my flight will arrive from New York on the 28th. However I am having trouble locating the full-gore tex suit required to do this climb. Does anyone know who is still making these? I suppose I could wear my Bogner ski suit if I can't find a goretex one. Obviously gore-tex would be far warmer

please write me in 500 words or LESS your climbing resume

i did Mt. Pilchuck last weekend in my new gaiters.

why you want to climb this route

my mom wants me out of the house.

and why you think i should climb with YOU

cuz you're looking pretty desperate.