olyclimber

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whole lot of that is seattle, but my fav's are:

Thai-ger Room

Thai Tom

very simmilar food, heard that Thai-ger room was started by Thai Tom owner's ex-SO. She takes the menu, expands it and opens almost the same resteraunt that much closer to the UW. pitty.gif

thai tom for sure... the original! go on wed, fri, or sat to see the man in action. you'll wait to sit, but its worth it... try the garlic-pepper, or panang...-yum

if yer vegan, or don't do fish sauce try arrayas up the street, they have a sweet lunch buffet too. the faux chix (tofu) satays with peanut sauce are real good.

in ballard thaiku is awesome...wednesday nites go later, sit in the bar and hear Hans Teuber, one of seattles premier sax players with a group of drums bass piano and guests... the cocktails there are wild too... ask the bartender about the specials to make you peak...

in b-ham, busara gets my vote... for garlic lovers the gai busara will deliver...

good thai food? just about all thai food is good!!! moon.gif

i like most of the ones i've been to around here - they all have something or other going for them depending on your mood. thai tom, kwanjai, sea thai, racha, tawon, jai thai, siam on broadway, the place across from siam on broadway, little thai, noodle ranch, thai ginger ... countless others as the list goes on.

the latest new one i tried is toi (downtown) -- and i have to say YUM! thumbs_up.gif of course, my bf also makes some pretty damned fine thai food, too. grin.gif