• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
pope

Merv and Lambone booted?

Badhairdoo,

I never knew you felt so strongly about dark brwon hair blush.gif dang I hope no one else with that colour hair asks you a pointed question.

Klenke, you ever take into consideration that maybe the reasons have been deleted. DUH! Tell you what, instead why don't you read my post, send us an email, and I'll tell you why.

Wow, my inbox is really filling up, I'm not even in turtle head country!

You know, I find it fascinating, albeit not suprising at all, that people can spend hours a day on here and have thousands of posts, some in which they complain endlessly about the way we do things around here, yet they can't find the time to write us an email offering suggestions on how we can better serve you with a free website. So far I have received three emails that has something that qualifies as content, and it's not even from people who posted in this thread. Go figure.

You know, I find it fascinating, albeit not suprising at all, that people can spend hours a day on here and have thousands of posts, some in which they complain endlessly about the way we do things around here, yet they can't find the time to write us an email offering suggestions on how we can better serve you with a free website. So far I have received three emails that has something that qualifies as content, and it's not even from people who posted in this thread. Go figure.
i haven't wrtien because i got no beef. but we haven't chatted in a while, how are you jon??? Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

So far I have received three emails that has something that qualifies as content, and it's not even from people who posted in this thread. Go figure.

I haven't written an email yet because I have this suspicion that, like the other times I have offered serious suggestions, I will not be taken seriously and my response will be consigned to the "not content" bin.

I am curious to know the total number of emails recieved. How many were "not content" vs. the three with content? One? Two? One hundred? THREE...... MILLLLLLLLLLLION......?

Actually I have received a number of good emails, and pictures will be posted shorly on ratemypoo.com, thanks to everyone who wrote in. A few of them were rather short and really didn't offer much, that was my point.

Dru, write an email dude.

Hello capitalist!

Maybe try being a kind, considerate, thoughtful, loving poster like me, than you no need to worry. Except my last avatar, I_AM_GOD was booted after only one post without warning.

What happened to freedom of religion?

Thank you for allow me to post.

Hello capitalist!

Maybe try being a kind, considerate, thoughtful, loving poster like me, than you no need to worry. Except my last avatar, I_AM_GOD was booted after only one post without warning.

What happened to freedom of religion?

Thank you for allow me to post.

yellaf.gif

Just for the record Scott. I banned you, and you were never banned for posting wave.gif. You were banned for 20 obnoxious posts before you posted wave.gif.

It's never one single post that gets someone banned. wave.gif