• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
layton

www.cafeshops.com/alpinist -My New Store

No more "Dirtbag" t-shirts with the little stick figures dumpster diving are available, or stickers, or anything with the word dirtbag for that matter.

Thank Douglass Canning at Dirtbagclothing.com for that.

Need sales!!!! I'm almost in the red!!!

email me if ya want anything specific please.

yo, those are some pimp-ass products you're slangin'. I dig the Steiner. Will have to pick one up.

if you want anything custom, just ask

How about one that says "I survived a 9-day alpine trip with Mike Layton and all I got was this stupid wifebeater".

And a drawing similar to this:

conismatic.jpg

How about one that says "I made the first non-Layton ascent of Back of Beyond Buttress and all I got was this stupid T-shirt" with the lettering tilted at 45 degrees?

How about one that says "I made the first non-Layton ascent of Back of Beyond Buttress and all I got was this stupid T-shirt" with the lettering tilted at 45 degrees?

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

i think it's impossible to climb it w/o me. Go ahead, try. You'll fail. I have the serendipity that's neccessary to get up it. Plus the mtn only exists when i'm around.

Check it out.

http://www.cafepress.com/alpinist

I also added every image available onto the stickers section. So chose one or two, find a product you want em on, and email me. I have new items too, including stamps!!!

Here are some examples of the new stuff...

49352266_F_tn.jpg

49351951_F_tn.jpg

29016264_F_store.jpg

49361903_F_tn.jpg

10941828_F_tn.jpg

go talk to a lawyer. did they send you a cease and desist?

and btw, you could use the word 'dirtbagS'...

their claim that the word was first used in 1995 is ridiculous, and that the word was first used commercially in 1997 is almost impossible to believe. I highly recommend that you mention this at that slide show and get some lawyer type to kick some ass for you pro bono. The abandoned claim for 'dirtbags' clothing says the first use of the marwas 1989...

f*ckers clearly DON'T have a trademark on stickers or any other printed materials! quick, trademark dirtbag on printed material and sue them!

Hey Mike,

You took off the retard shirt you made for me! Is that because your not supposed to say retard too?

"I ripped this custom Mike Layton "REI Sucks" T-shirt in half with my bare hands, and all I got was this ripped-in-half T-shirt!" mad.gif

Yo, I like how the "Devolve" one has the stick-clipper only one step below the latte-sipper. Truly, a refined and sophisticated artform.

I'm thinking of making a shirt that says "CC.com Changed My Life" with this photo below:

43422humor.jpg

I don't think it's possible for a drawing to convey the truly disturbing nature of the image.

I'm holding out for the half-naked, hairy guy with a nipple ring tearing a helmet in half with gloved hands.

Oh, and don't forget the string of expletives in the balloon! thumbs_up.gif

6 months left until I pull the plug on my little shop.

So buy up some shit.

Still haven't made one red cent, but i've broke even at least!

I have a house for sale the market is tight. How about every one send me a 100 bucks . So I can drop the price and go buy a bigger home

Ony need six months dudes.

Edited by Roy