• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

scott_harpell said:

AlpineK said:

hanging out with the parents and eating turkey and pie. cheeburga_ron.gif

i am glad tho' that i am not hangin' with the family. everytime it ends up as a discussion as to why i am not married. hellno3d.gif

Bummer. Luckily I don't face that. We usually talk about climbing, politics, and sports.

scott_harpell said:

AlpineK said:

i am glad tho' that i am not hangin' with the family. everytime it ends up as a discussion as to why i am not married. hellno3d.gif

What? Why aren't you married yet?

cry.gif

Wait till you are 35 at least. 34 was definately too young.

Bug said:

scott_harpell said:

AlpineK said:

What? Why aren't you married yet?

cry.gif

Wait till you are 35 at least. 34 was definately too young.

whew! that means i have 13 years to climb uninhibited by the fairer sex! no arguements here! thumbs_up.gifbigdrink.gif

spending time with thing one and thing two ant my parents house eating and napping smile.gif then some friends in portland are throwing a gigantic birthday party that I hope I get to go to smile.gif the party is a yearly event... a shared birthday party for two women that I have know since I was 11. grin.gif

I'll be in Colorado visiting the family. Anybody live there and want to get out and do some climbing for a day or two or three? I'll be based in Colorado Springs, but I'll have access to my Dad's "extra" truck. If I can't find any partners, I thought I might take my Dad to Garden of the Gods and get him on a toprope or two. Good bonding experience and we'll see if he is really "afraid of heights".

Any good soloable mountain or rock routes in Colorado for November (no "Scenic Cruise" is not an option for me).

lummox said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

a shared birthday party for two women that I have know since I was 11. grin.gif

wow. 7 years is a long time to know someone.

ummm I wish I was 18 I have known them for 20 years blush.gifgrin.gif Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer