• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Caveman

My favorite this weekend photo (share)

Hello capitalist!

What happen to Cavey chestbeat trip report? Someone actually climb with no rockfall, getting off route, inclement weather, how boring.

Thank you for allow asian to post. thumbs_up.gif

Harry_Pi said:

Hello capitalist!

What happen to Cavey chestbeat trip report? Someone actually climb with no rockfall, getting off route, inclement weather, how boring.

Thank you for allow asian to post. thumbs_up.gif

Harry Pi,

I enjoy reading your input. I don't feel a need to post a report of a route that gets climbed many times every year. I just thought I had an ok picture to share and wanted others that had a This weekend photo to share. Reason is saturday morning turned out to be a photogenic morning where I was and I believe in most parts of the Cascades. Probably a couple of good photos laying around on someone's computer worth viewing.

Your Friend,

Cpt.Caveman wave.gif

I tried but I still have not figured out how to post a pic in a thread. It seems to be priviledged information as no one will explain it to me. So just imagine the south face of Stuart with alpinegloe on the top half and pretty green trees on the bottom third of the frame. moon.gif

Bug said:

I tried but I still have not figured out how to post a pic in a thread. It seems to be priviledged information as no one will explain it to me. So just imagine the south face of Stuart with alpinegloe on the top half and pretty green trees on the bottom third of the frame. moon.gif

Ditto that Bug. My imaginary shot is the southern Pickets in B&W. wazzup.gif

Gimp looks like fun. I've done that sucker as have millions it seems.. That low angle crack looks easy but is a tad bit greasy and was the crux for us. thumbs_up.gifwave.gifwazzup.gif

No climbing, so I took advantage of the continuing summer and went

amatuer%2028.jpg

And then I played my new sport (since 24 years):

rosa2.jpg

I didn't really take these photo's though, I'm just chestbeating 'cause I had so much fun!

No pics yet but i spent saturday on a small alpine climb with my son. it's so cool when they get big enough to do stuff like that. grin.giffruit.giffruit.gifgrin.gif

chris_w said:

Here is what I have been looking at..... el_cap.jpg

thats at wa pass right? one ridge past the kanja's???? i think becky calls it point 7468???

The slab route goes up the center and then I think there is like a 5.6 roof move or something. Maybe I'll go solo it tomorrow and let you know.