RELATIONSHIPS SUCK

allthumbs

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

i answer "nothing" to the questions "what are you thinking about"

cuz if i wanted to fucking tell you, i would. some thoughts are private. some thoughts are only meant for one person or one situtation.

i think it is selfish of a person to think they have to know what their significant other is thinking all the time. cuz i would bet a nickle that your asking the questions stems from your issues and not theirs.

Right on Erik. I think that question is more of a way to get a conversation started about something she/he's thinking about. I've been asked this before, and it devolves into a discussion about all he's thinking and upset about. It's a set up. I think answering this question with a question is the only way to respond. Or, he's feeling neglected and is looking for a reconnection.

Whatchya thinkin'?

some options:

1) was there something you wanted to talk about?

2) about what?

3) warm smooth granite with perfect cracks, what are you thinking?

erik said:

i think it is selfish of a person to think they have to know what their significant other is thinking all the time. cuz i would bet a nickle that your asking the questions stems from your issues and not theirs.

it's also selfish not to share. rolleyes.gif asking "what are you thinking?" is not the same as asking "do you love me?" and if you take it that way, yeah - *issues*. a lot of times i'm genuinely interested in just making conversation.

thelawgoddess said:

i'm not going to give you any crap; i'm going to tell you straight up. it does f'ing matter. not to every woman out there, but to me, yes. let me start off by telling you that when i go to a club i go to dance ... but i would rather dance by myself than dance with some guy i'm not interested in. dancing with someone is almost like having sex with them. (unless they're a friend, which is a whole different scenario, and i assume we're talking strangers here.) if you're gorgeous, all you have to do is make a move. hell, if you're gorgeous chances are i will make the move on you. i'm personally not afraid to go after what i want -- if i want it bad enough. if you're "ugly" ... well that's where things get complicated. ugly strangers basically have no chance. none. zip. nada. sorry, charlie; it just ain't gonna happen. if you're an "ugly" friend, you've got a chance. timing has a lot to do with it, and lots of things come into play as to whether anything will ever happen and whether it will a one-time gig or a f'-buddy situation. i won't go into details, but i hope that helps.

Fair enough. I think alot of the men think this way too. Guys want "hot" chicks and not "fat chicks" in the same manner you speak of. Generally, men wouldn't think twice about a fat chick or an unkempt woman unless she was a friend--or he liked big butts.

I know you don't speak for all women. I don't speak for all men. I do have a problem with these mediocre women wanting good looking men--and the women say "It's so hard to find a good man." I just want to take them by their throat and say, "Lower your f'in standards of how a person looks!"

So what it comes down to is a sexual relationships are easy if you are good looking and very tough if you are ugly.

Lawgoddess I have never seen you. Are you good looking?

fern said:

Mr._Natural said:

i hear there is a web site where you can order fake bank reciepts with huge balances.

yeah ... the balance is $314,159 ... everyone knows math geeks don't get laid. hahaha.gif

Isn't that PIE with a displaced decimal? Like Puntang Pie? Pretty good sense of humor if you ask me.

ehmmic said:

Right on Erik. I think that question is more of a way to get a conversation started about something she/he's thinking about. I've been asked this before, and it devolves into a discussion about all he's thinking and upset about. It's a set up. I think answering this question with a question is the only way to respond. Or, he's feeling neglected and is looking for a reconnection.

Whatchya thinkin'?

some options:

1) was there something you wanted to talk about?

2) about what?

3) warm smooth granite with perfect cracks, what are you thinking?

You're thinking smooth granite and perfect cracks, but just tell her, "honey, I was only thinking about how beautiful you are and how lucky I am to have you."

Stefan said:

I do have a problem with these mediocre women wanting good looking men--and the women say "It's so hard to find a good man." I just want to take them by their throat and say, "Lower your f'in standards of how a person looks!"

lol. i gotcha! (i mean, i get what you're saying ...)

JGowans said:

fern said:

Mr._Natural said:

i hear there is a web site where you can order fake bank reciepts with huge balances.

yeah ... the balance is $314,159 ... everyone knows math geeks don't get laid. hahaha.gif

Isn't that PIE with a displaced decimal? Like Puntang Pie? Pretty good sense of humor if you ask me.

In english that would be PI!! HAHAHAHA

RuMR said:

JGowans said:

fern said:

Mr._Natural said:

In english that would be PI!! HAHAHAHA

Ehm indeed but in order to convey the context in which I was attempting the joke, I needed to use PIE. What the fuck is a puntang pi?