RELATIONSHIPS SUCK

allthumbs

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no sence in going in to a situation with a premice that you convince yourself is true before you get involed in the situation... the premis should come out of the situation, and then only be vaid under those surcumstances... I've been in relationships where i was convinced that women were the work of the devil; thus taking on the mantality that relationships suck... I inturn have also been in relationships that where so fullfilling that I still don't understand why I got out of them; with freinds and lovers... Sex is one small peice of the puzzel, though it is crushal for a healthy relation ship... A good sex life with your partner is important, as is good communication... and a good sex life doesnt have to fullfill your ideal fanacy either, just satisfy our human need to procreat... It is way easyer to cope with life, and to understand life with another perspective on your side; a perspective that works with your own to benifet the hole of your relationship...

trask said:

When I think about all the people out there that want to kill me, I’m just glad as hell I’m in here hanging with my friends. You are my friends, right? smirk.gif

That reminds me of Catch-22 when Yossarian (sp.?) thought everyone was out to kill him. The follow up, Closing Time was amusing but not quite as drole. Check it out. Or, just continue watching Oprah.

catbirdseat said:

Stefan is right. In GENERAL, women have a much greater need for relationships than men. There are always exceptions.

Men frequently give up great sex when they have relationships, but they gain something in exchange because they don't have to work as hard for it, or work as hard to defend what they have.

Please forgive... I've been bussy all day, catching up now wink.gif Statisticly this is incorrect. Men actualy do better in relationships health wise and socialy than women do. Frequently older men whose spouse dies (or something) have a more dificult time functioning than a woman does. So it seems to me that men ACTUALY need the relationship more. But then thats what I get for thinking tongue.gif BTW this seems to happen because most women are the social instigaters in the relationship. they tend to handle family gatherings and the such... just an observation.

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

BTW this seems to happen because most women are the social instigaters in the relationship. they tend to handle family gatherings and the such... just an observation.

That's cuz we can't multi-task!!

RuMR said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

BTW this seems to happen because most women are the social instigaters in the relationship. they tend to handle family gatherings and the such... just an observation.

That's cuz we can't multi-task!!

M.O.M.

Master Of Multitasking wink.gif

That's cuz we can't multi-task!! M.O.M.

Master Of Multitasking wink.gif

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif