RELATIONSHIPS SUCK

allthumbs

thelawgoddess said:

RuMR said:

Why can't chicks be like guys and just say it in black and white???????????????????????????????????????

you've got to be kiddin' me. most guys prefer not to say a damned thing. probably because they have no idea what they're thinking. that, or they're just not thinking! evils3d.gif

Well...that's simple isn't it? Maybe simpleminded of guys, but still SIMPLE!!!!

Maybe i should restate: WHY THE FUCK DO CHICKS HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING SO DAMN COMPLICATED??????

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thelawgoddess said:

RuMR said:

Why can't chicks be like guys and just say it in black and white???????????????????????????????????????

you've got to be kiddin' me. most guys prefer not to say a damned thing. probably because they have no idea what they're thinking. that, or they're just not thinking! evils3d.gif

Oh...don't get me started about that whole thing about "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?"

If'n i want to tell you i will...duh!!!!

thelawgoddess said:most guys prefer not to say a damned thing. probably because they have no idea what they're thinking. that, or they're just not thinking! evils3d.gif

Hey, just because the thought range may be narrow, it doesn't mean it's not deep.

Her: "Are you upset about something?"

Him: "No, I was just thinking about how to add Eldorado into the Torment-Forbidden traverse. I'm not upset, that's just my alpine climbing face."

Her: ".....uh,.....okay."

trask said:

Stefan said:

There's something about the female brain being wired wrong.....

Ladies-

Please send all hate correspondence to:

Stefan

P.O. Box 69

Imanidiotforsayingthis, WA. 98522

Trask: I am married, and my wife doesn't visit cc.com. So I don't have to worry about potential baggable future women who visit this site--i.e. Lawgoddess,Minx, Icegirl. In addition I don't have to worry about the wrath of my wife!

I will say one good general thing about women. They can multitask better then men.

Off_White said:

thelawgoddess said:most guys prefer not to say a damned thing. probably because they have no idea what they're thinking. that, or they're just not thinking! evils3d.gif

Hey, just because the thought range may be narrow, it doesn't mean it's not deep.

Her: "Are you upset about something?"

Him: "No, I was just thinking about how to add Eldorado into the Torment-Forbidden traverse. I'm not upset, that's just my alpine climbing face."

Her: ".....uh,.....okay."

Yeah...no shit...not everything in my life revolves around her...can't i just blank out????????

IT'S DAYDREAMING!!!!!!! One of these days, i swear i'll say something like "Oh nothing, just fantazing about Liz Hurley" or something like that...just to get my point across, mind you...

thelawgoddess said:

RuMR said:

Maybe i should restate: WHY THE FUCK DO CHICKS HAVE TO MAKE EVERYTHING SO DAMN COMPLICATED??????

umm. because life *is* complicated? nervous.gif

man...this just could not be more wrong. people make life complicated it just doesn't have to be that way!

thelawgoddess said:

RuMR said:

umm. because life *is* complicated? nervous.gif

But it really isn't, is it??

I'm Hungry - I eat

I'm pissed - leave me alone, i'll get over it

I'm Horny - Let's get busy

I need to pay some bills - go to work

I'm sick of work or [insert whatever]- go climb

Kids need attention - play w/ them, do what they need

Wife is acting screwy- Ok, this one is complicated, got me on that one, but it proves my point that the only thing complicated in my life is females...

Not really complicated, is it????

Edited by RuMR

Greg_W said:

Stefan said:

lawgoddess:

I am ugly and married. Been married for 11 years now. Sex is satisfying, albeit not as often as I would like....

Satisfying sex would probably be twice a month as a single person. Women just don't put out becuase they do want that "relationship" thing. Women just don't know how to separate sex from relationships.

The way I see it three possibilities exist.

It's nice to have a relationship with a female and not have sex. Us guys call that friendship, and yes, this is satisfying.

Its also also nice to have sex and not have a relationship. Yes, this is satisfying.

Its also nice to have sex and have a relationship. Yes, this is satisfying.

Men can do all three. Generally, women on the other hand can only do two of the three above. There's something about the female brain being wired wrong.....

Stefan's been watching Dr. Phil again.

I am SOOOOO into Dr. Phil. He lays down the shit. When I was laid up for 4 weeks with my bad ankles, I saw him every day. He makes Ophrah look like Donahue. Many of you youngsters probably don't even remember Donahue!!!

Yes, Dr. Phil talks about relationships alot--but that is IF you want a relationship. Once again, women in general have to have a relationship to have sex.

RuMR said:

But it really isn't, is it??

no, it REALLY is. don't fool yourself. very few people actually live simple lives, and i certainly don't personally know any. how you handle it is a whole different story, but life IS complex. and if at least part of it wasn't ... you wouldn't even be in this conversation.

Gotta disagree w/ you...I'm pretty damn simple about what i like, what i believe, what i want and how i think people should interact...

It should be simple and it can be simple...you are a chick, i'm having a conversation w/ you therefore, it'll get complicated (just kidding there)..

Off_White said:

thelawgoddess said:

Off_White said:

Stefan said:Once again, women in general have to have a relationship to have sex.

Nope, they've got hands (well, fingers) too, same as Trask.

among other things ... yellaf.gif

Sextoys are Aid!

Plus, they are too complicated for me...i can't figure them out!!