RELATIONSHIPS SUCK

allthumbs

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote

There you go...complicating poor fenceshitter's life...

yelrotflmao.gif

guess i just can't help being a chick. here i thought i was making it easy. spellin out the rules and all nice and clear.

hell if i'm gonna bother to get married i want something out of it. i'd rather keep it simple and just live in sin! tongue.gifcantfocus.gifevils3d.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

its fence sitter... jeesh... you guys are slow... hellno3d.gifyellaf.gif

Sorry...i'm too simple to spell korrectly...i just go w/ the phonetic spelling, and that's what keeps popping out everytime i say "fence shitter", damn, meant fence sitter...

life is not complex

it is what you make of it

i do not lead a complex life. tho i enjoy viewing the complexites that people add to their lives in order to create the stress that they feel they need to operate.

thelawgoddess said:

minx said:

Fence_Sitter said:

"domestic chores" or domestic chores... cause baby... i can break out the feather duster... wink.gif

you might be able to break it out but do you actually know what to do w/it? evils3d.gif

lol.

SToopid sex toys...still can't figger 'em out...duh

cantfocus.gifcrazy.gifcantfocus.gifcrazy.gif

"life is not complex

i do not lead a complex life. tho i enjoy viewing the complexites that people add to their lives in order to create the stress that they feel they need to operate."

complexites = wimmen...

Edited by RuMR

thelawgoddess said:

RuMR said:

Why can't chicks be like guys and just say it in black and white???????????????????????????????????????

you've got to be kiddin' me. most guys prefer not to say a damned thing. probably because they have no idea what they're thinking. that, or they're just not thinking! evils3d.gif

I have to give TLG a thumbs_up.gif to this. Men seem confused about most things regarding a relationship. Even when you do give it to them in black and white lingo - they still need to hear it two or three times. Like a child! madgo_ron.gif

MEN ARE LIKE DOGS - in a sense. shocked.gif

All you have to do is feed them cheeburga_ron.gif, nuture them with lots of lovin' smileysex5.gif, take them for walks wink.gif, and let them sit on your lap yellowsleep.gif.

They need a little freedom to explore the backyard - or the wilderness on thier own. But when it all comes down to it - if you supply what they need - they will be loyal.

erik said:

life is not complex

i do not lead a complex life. tho i enjoy viewing the complexites that people add to their lives in order to create the stress that they feel they need to operate.

erik is again wise beyond his years wave.gif

kitten said:

thelawgoddess said:

RuMR said:

Why can't chicks be like guys and just say it in black and white???????????????????????????????????????

you've got to be kiddin' me. most guys prefer not to say a damned thing. probably because they have no idea what they're thinking. that, or they're just not thinking! evils3d.gif

I have to give TLG a thumbs_up.gif to this. Men seem confused about most things regarding a relationship. Even when you do give it to them in black and white lingo - they still need to hear it two or three times. Like a child! madgo_ron.gif

All you have to do is feed them cheeburga_ron.gif, nuture them with lots of lovin' smileysex5.gif, take them for walks wink.gif, and let them sit on your lap yellowsleep.gif.

They need a little freedom to explore the backyard - or the wilderness on thier own. But when it all comes down to it - if you supply what they need - they will be loyal.

Cuz we too simple minded to complicate things....no brainer, that is...

RuMR said:

Cuz we too simple minded to complicate things....no brainer, that is...

you know...you're just wrong about that. sometimes while you're busy trying to do what you think your very complicated rolleyes.gif woman wants, you boys go and make things way to difficult!

kitten said:I have to give TLG a thumbs_up.gif to this. Men seem confused about most things regarding a relationship. Even when you do give it to them in black and white lingo - they still need to hear it two or three times. Like a child! madgo_ron.gif

Kitten, you have absolutely nailed it! Men are not nearly as complex as women. Women think a silent man must be full of complex thoughts. It ain't necessarily so.

You will go far in life and live happily.

erik said:

life is not complex

well, maybe it depends on your definition of complex because many of the complexities i'm talking about are not created by me. maybe i make my life complex by allowing them into my life, but in this society there are certain responsibilites we take on and certain hoops we jump through to get where we want to be. to me, complexity is not necessarily a bad thing. if all i did was eat and shit, i'd be pretty bored with life.

i also find it laughable how everyone throws around all these conjectures to what men and women do and know..

i see, smell, hear etc..... everything....

i always have something to say to every thing i have ever encountered. wheter it be prudent at the time or not, is up to me to decided.

sometimes it is easier to allow the other person think that they are right/smarter or whatever to appease the situation.

if you are dumb enough to think that this is complacency then you are the one with the issue.

men are not dogs anymore then women are.

attemtping to keyhole a person into a sterotype on an intimate level is what creates the issue.

there are two sides to every story and BOTH are right. so when you approach someone debate them converse or whatever you should actually be ready to listen 1st and then speak after thought and not voice your "correct" ideas.

compromise is the only way to succed in a situation that involves two morons!!!!

RuMR said:

Hey Kitten!!

Have you gotten your daughter out cragging yet??

Yep yep yep - went and sorched ourselves by Classic Crack this weekend. She was a trooper! thumbs_up.gif

She scetched out at about 15 feet, so we backed off.

I didn't want to push her. smirk.gif

The next day, I asked if she wanted to go again. She said "yeah, I'll go climbing with you tomorrow".

SHE rockband.gif

thelawgoddess said:

...i did was eat and shit, i'd be pretty bored with life.

You left out climb, have sex, work your job, deal w/ your kids (they aren't too complicated right now, will definitely change when they hit teenage time)...

I'd be pretty psyched w/ just that...seems simple enough

erik said:

i also find it laughable how everyone throws around all these conjectures to what men and women do and know..

i see, smell, hear etc..... everything....

i always have something to say to every thing i have ever encountered. wheter it be prudent at the time or not, is up to me to decided.

sometimes it is easier to allow the other person think that they are right/smarter or whatever to appease the situation.

if you are dumb enough to think that this is complacency then you are the one with the issue.

men are not dogs anymore then women are.

attemtping to keyhole a person into a sterotype on an intimate level is what creates the issue.

there are two sides to every story and BOTH are right. so when you approach someone debate them converse or whatever you should actually be ready to listen 1st and then speak after thought and not voice your "correct" ideas.

compromise is the only way to succed in a situation that involves two morons!!!!

bwahahaha, what a crock of shit. yelrotflmao.gif you're so funny Erik