Top Posters In This Topic

RuMR said:

Szyjakowski said:

thelawgoddess said:

Off_White said:

Sextoys are Aid!

so are men! yellaf.gif

women are not aid... hahaha.gif

So...does that make them "free"??? They most definitely are not free?!?!?!?!

French free...

... you can do more than just place the gear.

trask said:

seems to me that when wimmin hit their 30's they're not so much about wanting money spent on them. the one's i hang with just like me for my pleasing personality. grin.gif

so what we can get from thsi is women want men's money when they dont have it(when they are young in college)...and they just want the sex (when they are older) when they cant have it too! yellaf.gif but i guess there are pills for that... wave.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

trask said:

seems to me that when wimmin hit their 30's they're not so much about wanting money spent on them. the one's i hang with just like me for my pleasing personality. grin.gif

so what we can get from thsi is women want men's money when they dont have it(when they are young in college)...and they just want the sex (when they are older) when they cant have it too! yellaf.gif but i guess there are pills for that... wave.gif

There are definitely pills for that! yellaf.gifevils3d.gif

thelawgoddess said:

Fence_Sitter said:

but i guess there are pills for that...

sweetheart you have much to learn. only men need pills when they get older. women get better with age. biggrin.gif

that was what i was saying... women want money when men are younger and dont have it... and sex when they are older and get give it... HCL.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

thelawgoddess said:

Fence_Sitter said:

sweetheart you have much to learn. only men need pills when they get older. women get better with age. biggrin.gif

that was what i was saying... women want money when men are younger and dont have it... and sex when they are older and get give it... HCL.gif

what's all this talk about $$$, why can't it just be about sex at any age? evils3d.gif

minx said:

Fence_Sitter said:

thelawgoddess said:

Fence_Sitter said:

what's all this talk about $$$, why can't it just be about sex at any age? evils3d.gif

want to get married? rockband.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

minx said:

Fence_Sitter said:

thelawgoddess said:

Fence_Sitter said:

sure why not? but you've got to handle the domestic chores!

minx said:

Fence_Sitter said:

minx said:

Fence_Sitter said:

thelawgoddess said:

Fence_Sitter said:

sure why not? but you've got to handle the domestic chores!

There you go...complicating poor fenceshitter's life...