allthumbs

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

kitten said:

Trask - why the hell would you go here today? madgo_ron.gif

Love is a many splendid thing with the right person. If you don't say NO - something else will always come up.

Kitten, your post makes no sense. WTF are you saying?

Trask I think you are an asshole for bringing up the subject. shocked.gif I do believe that love is great and sex is even better when commited. If the word NO doesn't enter or destroy a relationship - something or someone else will. boxing_smiley.gif Relationships take ALOT of work - you should know. tongue.gif

Make sense doll????

thelawgoddess said:

we're not all cheaters. and good relationships make sex better. maybe YOU just suck! moon.gif

I think Trask may have the opposite problem... If he sucked more then his boyfriends wouldn't dump him all the time.

Ade said:

thelawgoddess said:

we're not all cheaters. and good relationships make sex better. maybe YOU just suck! moon.gif

I think Trask may have the opposite problem... If he sucked more then his boyfriends wouldn't dump him all the time.

Ade, come home dahlin' bwahahaha

hey minx, i don't think any of us are saying sex is bad in any particular form ... except for trask. yellaf.gif trask said relationships ruin sex and with that i beg to differ. sometimes it does, but it usually makes it better. btw, stefan, what's *your* definition of "satisfying"? rolleyes.gif if you're hot but can't deliver you're probably not going to be in many relationships ...

lawgoddess:

I am ugly and married. Been married for 11 years now. Sex is satisfying, albeit not as often as I would like....

Satisfying sex would probably be twice a month as a single person. Women just don't put out becuase they do want that "relationship" thing. Women just don't know how to separate sex from relationships.

The way I see it three possibilities exist.

It's nice to have a relationship with a female and not have sex. Us guys call that friendship, and yes, this is satisfying.

Its also also nice to have sex and not have a relationship. Yes, this is satisfying.

Its also nice to have sex and have a relationship. Yes, this is satisfying.

Men can do all three. Generally, women on the other hand can only do two of the three above. There's something about the female brain being wired wrong.....