RELATIONSHIPS SUCK

allthumbs

ehmmic said:

Men think they know what women are looking for and then they mess up the relationship and the sex cause they get freaked out about what may or may not happen in the future. WTF is up with that?

you hit a huge nail on the head with this one. i've met a lot of "men" that have more of a problem having sex outside of a *relationship* than the woman. the "men" totally freak out and can't deal. go figure!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehmmic said:

Men think they know what women are looking for... WTF is up with that?

I am under absolutely no delusions about thinking I know what my wife thinks or wants...I can not for the life of me figure chicks out...gave up trying a long time ago and work on the "button" theory...

ie,

you push this red button --> Bad...Why?...I haven't a fucking clue, just don't push the fricken' button...

but you push the green button --> Good

My three and a half year old is currently learning what buttons to push or not push...he's smarter than i am...i'm still figuring those buttons out...(Plus, i'm under the impression that the wife is moving the buttons on the keyboard, just to fuck w/ my head)

thelawgoddess said:

ehmmic said:

Men think they know what women are looking for and then they mess up the relationship and the sex cause they get freaked out about what may or may not happen in the future. WTF is up with that?

you hit a huge nail on the head with this one. i've met a lot of "men" that have more of a problem having sex outside of a *relationship* than the woman. the "men" totally freak out and can't deal. go figure!

so what do you say? go climbing in squamish this sunday, then drink some of that polish vodka and hot sex under the sky? yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifthe_finger.gif

well that does me a fat lot of good, huh?

So, not only do you have to know what buttons to push, you need to know when...

Next you'll probably say that there's some stupid sequence that you have to follow or the whole thing goes kablooey??? Just like the bond movies...

rolleyes.gif

I give up...

RuMR said:

well that does me a fat lot of good, huh?

So, not only do you have to know what buttons to push, you need to know when...

Next you'll probably say that there's some stupid sequence that you have to follow or the whole thing goes kablooey??? Just like the bond movies...

rolleyes.gif

I give up...

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

RuMR said:

I am under absolutely no delusions about thinking I know what my wife thinks or wants...I can not for the life of me figure chicks out...gave up trying a long time ago

That's the cool thing about this language stuff, you don't have to know what she wants, you just have to learn to ask what she wants. Goes both ways too, its not as if women are automatically better at this relationship stuff. Me, I like it, but what do I know, I've only been married the one time.

Off_White said:

RuMR said:

I am under absolutely no delusions about thinking I know what my wife thinks or wants...I can not for the life of me figure chicks out...gave up trying a long time ago

That's the cool thing about this language stuff, you don't have to know what she wants, you just have to learn to ask what she wants. Goes both ways too, its not as if women are automatically better at this relationship stuff. Me, I like it, but what do I know, I've only been married the one time.

Married once (and still) also...we've had our rows, but its gettin' better...been w/ her for 12 years now...

Tried that "asking" business once...That was NOT a button to push...Seems she thinks/thought i should know!! So, i have to go about it James-Bond style now, all undercover and what-not...

ehmmic said:As for working for it...Well catbird if you stop working, over time it will get boring and you will have given up (or lost) something. It's not the fault of the relationship or the woman. It's just cause you got lazy! wave.gif
By "working for it", I was referring to the dating game, going out to night spots and finding women. By "defending" I mean fending off other men. Amazing how someone can read something and get a totally different meaning out of it. I was trying to explain why men get into relationships and how they actually gain by not having to endure the stress of finding new sex partners. However if you are trask, you don't find that stressful at all, but rather stimulating, and a challenge.

glassgowkiss said:

RuMR said:

she's not fat enough for your "polish" lovin'!!!

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Bawahahahahaha

high boots on full moon again? where are my velcro gloves? confused.gif

You've been watchin' beavis and butthead too much again, haven't ya, bob??????????

catbirdseat said:

they actually gain by not having to endure the stress of finding new sex partners. However if you are trask, you don't find that stressful at all, but rather stimulating, and a challenge.

That's right. bigdrink.gif My problem is that the "Hunt" is everything. Once I've scored, it's, "Oh, you still here?"

RuMR said:

glassgowkiss said:

RuMR said:

she's not fat enough for your "polish" lovin'!!!

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Bawahahahahaha

high boots on full moon again? where are my velcro gloves? confused.gif

You've been watchin' beavis and butthead too much again, haven't ya, bob??????????

BUT THEN HOW WOULD HE LEARN ENGLISH??? BEING AN INGNORANT WORKER AND ALL!!!

hahaha.gif

RuMR said:

Tried that "asking" business once...That was NOT a button to push...Seems she thinks/thought i should know!! So, i have to go about it James-Bond style now, all undercover and what-not...

See, thats that bit about women not being any better at it than men. Its unreasonable for anyone to expect you to be a mind reader, but people do it all the time: If you loved me you'd know what I want! Of course, if they've told you three or four times and you don't remember, that's a different issue. yellaf.gif You should have your wife call in to Dr. F. Amazing's late night "Relationship Clinic" radio show, Thursdays from 10 to 11pm on Oregon Public Broadcasting; the Doc would set her straight.