What's Everyone Doing This Weekend?

Peter_Puget

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iain said:

hanging out on ropes with a bunch of cavers.

You got caves down there? I used to scamper about in the karst of Virginia, West Virginia, and Tennessee when I was in college. It was what got me into rock climbing.

One day, my cave buds said they weren't going caving that weekend, they were going rock climbing instead. I said, "What's that all about?" I soon learned that bumbling around in the dark, cold, mud and wetness was infinitely less fun than scampering about on clean stone, in the fresh air and warm sunshine with a sweet pine aroma on a spring breeze, all while wearing leopard print spandex tights! Never went caving again. rolleyes.gif

I'm gonna set up camp at the base of backyard boulder, send a keg of budwiser with twenty of my closest palls, then the bachular of honnor is goona lead on our speed acent of the quad boobies, and then top out with pink in our face... dance tribal style around a huge bon fire, all the wile we will be casting anchant drunkin mumbles, and fallin into the lake...

I would love to post a TR and pics, but all incriminating evidence will be destroyed as soon as the hang over wears off, bout 5pm sunday...