Portland Pub Club 6-3

wayne

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent--I'll be arriving about the time the keg is tapped. I dont think it will be needing iced since there will be at least 5 climbers there drinking.

I'll bring some ipecac in case the bran doesn't work Ivan. Maybe we can have vomit launching contests.

ivan said:

to prepare i've already consumed 3 large bran muffins...i plan on drinking a big cup of espresso before leaving for the part-tay

hope you don't get stuck in a traffic jam coming over the bridge ..... see you cats and kittens @ Winter's pad.

Wes bigdrink.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

excellent time last night, me still belly full w/ 10 lbs of raw meat...thanks for hosting chris

last call on a hood climb 2night...come on you fuckas, you got better things to do then sleep

Edited by ivan

wayne1112 said:

There must have been 50 frickin people there! Lots of fun . The hosts were great to allow us to trash thier hous. How late did it go??

Late enough that I'm 100% certain I was not sober walking in the door to work this morning......

TG Triple rockband.gif

Salubrious: Favorable to health; healthful; promoting health; as, salubrious air, water, or climate

The Seattle crew is different.Pub clubs have mostly the same 5-10 people with a few newbies each time. they have 8-30 people show up at pub clubs and the bbq and ropeup draws 60-80 people which blows me away that they all come out of the woodwork. I have lived in many places and have always apprececated the pdx gang over all comers.

You are all so cool.

It was Great to see all my old friends. I miss you all and you can always stay here at my north basecamp chill zone

cool.gif

Thank you to the gracious hosts! I put some of your fresh garden lettuce on my sandwhich...that was so cool. Thanks TG for the brew! Good to see some old and new faces. I have fun party pics, need to make them a little smaller to upload them, save them as .bmp's??? Ideas?

Feeling very under the weather today..it was totally worth it! Made the flight back interesting!

Thanks to all those who came and especially to Steve. I'm especially glad we pissed off our anal neighbor. Hah!!

I had a super bad hangover this morning and had to leave to catch a plane at like 9 am. Uggh. Last memories were Drew and Jen picking Jessica off our futon at 1 am.

bigdrink.gif

BTW, someone left a mess of Omega ovals. Someone want them back?

Thanks so much Winter & Kristen for hosting! Special thanks to Shred for all the grilled fish and for saving my gumby ass and getting a tap.

I slept like a baby on your back lawn, Winter; like a baby in a rocking crib. Does your lawn always sway like that...or was it just me? At one point I had to hang on to that little tree to keep from getting sea sick! At 6:00 this morning, table scraps left out the night before made for the best un-planned bivy breakfast I've ever had.

Wes, I did warn you. I almost tackled you at 1:30 and grabbed your keys...I'm glad (surprised) you made it home. pitty.gif

Wayne, it was good to meet you. Thanks for coming down. It was also great to meet the other new faces. If I climb half of the things I think I discussed with you guys, I'll be busy for quite awhile. If I remember right it was, East face of Whitney, S. Face of Aconcaugua, Logan, S Face of Robson, Rusk on Adams, N Face of Hood, W face of Matterhorn (Wallowas) and Hidden Peak. Whew! I'd better sell my share of the brewery and buy GU...I'd bet it would ferment in the right conditions. bigdrink.gif I'd have to change my avatar to "The GU Brew Guru"

BTW: there was less then a pitcher left in the keg. At 9.2 that is truly an epic accomplishment for 40ish people. thumbs_up.gif

Edited by Terminal_Gravity