Portland Pub Club 6-3

wayne

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope all you pdxers had a good weekend. I got in a few pitches at Smitty on Sunday with MtnHigh and Drew. Great day.

We're on for this Wed. All are welcome. Come over whenever. I'll probably get home from work round 6-ish. TG will generously supply the beer. Bring your own HCL.gif for the grill. Late night festivities at Doc's. Let me know if you need better directions if you're not coming from the east side.

bigdrink.gif

Beer ?'s

How much beer should I bring? What do you guy's prefer? IPA, the current seasonal ( TG Triple, kind of a cross between a strong May Bock and a Belgian Tripel) or the Breakfast Porter?

If one of you guys want to set up a poll it might be in order.

Winter, do you have a gob of glasses or somebody bring cups? Maybe we should all bring our own glasses.

Hasta Manana - steve

Terminal_Gravity said:

How much beer should I bring? What do you guy's prefer? IPA, the current seasonal ( TG Triple, kind of a cross between a strong May Bock and a Belgian Tripel) or the Breakfast Porter?

I'm not sure how much, but what about some IPA and some Triple? If we want full keg, could you bring a pony of each?

Not going to fly in as of now, just seems awfully complicated but you never know about these things! Will you pick me up? I don't have any takers as of yet except shred but it sounds like its kind of out of his way. Standby. I am flying today to Medford in a twin engine with my instructor and I am going to ask him then. Off to fly! I love this shit!

b-rock said:

Hey just to clarify we are talkin' BBQ on Wednesday 6-4? Because the subject is Portland Pub Club 6-3.

bigdrink.gif

Good point B., thirsty climbers might show up at Chris' door tonight. It could get ugly when they discover the free beer is not flowing tonight.

Chris, I know some gun toten hicks from Corbett who would love to provide security. They will do the job for a can of chew.

Ursa_Eagle said:

Terminal_Gravity said:

I'm not sure how much, but what about some IPA and some Triple? If we want full keg, could you bring a pony of each?

Christ!, you guys don't ask for much...."Steve, why don't you just bring 2 kegs, or 3 maybe?"

Assume one, and vote. There are only 12 votes thus far and IPA and Triple are tied. My personal fav is the Triple...9.2% ABV and drinks so easily in hot weather. ( You PDX'ers are garunteeing good weather; arnchya?)

Oh shit, bring on the security guards.

The event is tomorrow night. Anyone who shows tonight is going to have to settle for Doc's.

Steve, bring whatever the hell you want, and I'll drink it. The stronger the better. Anybody complains and they have to deal with the security wenches. That means you too Ursa. Freakin kids these days always want more more more.

Damn it!! work has got me tied up and now a friggin company dinner has been last minute scheduled for Wednesday night. Can't make the bbq, I was so looking forward to some of TG's brew, but I'm positive fun will be had by all regardless if I show my grubby mug yellaf.gif

Dude's gonna show up at 8 with people already partying in his back yard and his door kicked in. Ivan practicing bowel evacuation over cornices by dropping coils off the railing on the front porch.

I pity you if we get there before you.